Science on Creating Living Matter from Nonliving Matter!

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
I like how research scientist always announce things before they actually happen "we're on the brink of.... " then 10yrs later you never hear about it again :bored: IMO these things should be not be published until there are verifiable, proven results.

Wake me up when we have a cure for cancer and a solution to the energy crisis :sleeping:

I'm on the brink of being a millionaire,....... one day... maybe.

Yeah, well atleast they don't announce that it's true and have no proof...

Theology is like.... we know the answer ITS GOD!!! Oh yeah? Where is your proof... well we have a book and it says IN THE BEGINNING!!!

Coiled03

Established Member
so is your picture... (not you, but the holy rollers)

religion.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Is this in the "funniest pictures" thread? It should be! Gotta be one of the funniest things I've ever seen!!

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
Adam and Eve are just names given to show the difference in a male and female species... it doesn't mean that Adam and Eve from the Bible started ****ing and out popped the world as we know it. Evolution from a male and female species is what really happened, the children stories that we are told ****ed everything up because when we were little our minds could not fathom all the scientific bullshit that we are trying to think of now.

First, "male and female" are not different species, they are two different sexes in the same species.
Second, "Evolution from a male and female species is what really happened" .... Single celled organisms that undergo mitosis do not have a male and female version of them, they simply divide. So that makes no sense because we KNOW that we did not originally evolve from a male-female relationship or whatever you want to call it, we evolved from single celled organisms. Single celled organisms that undergo mitosis do not have a male and female version of them, they simply divide.

Evolution itself is a FACT
Darwinism and Natural Selection is a THEORY
Therefore, evolution as a whole is both fact and theory
Look it up if you need to. Here is one source: click here

Edit: You never know what the outcome will be if they do perfect this process of making living matter from nonliving matter, this could end up being really bad or good for us... but cool non-the-less!

Last edited:

86BigBlockBird

Established Member
the theory that all spiecies on earth evolved from a one celled organism is no more of a fact than the exhistance of God. Because certain species have evolved to survive in their habitats you can't claim that the broad theory of complete evolution is a fact.

and you're trying to say the christians are making broad assumptions

408-COUPE

Established Member
hahaha evolution has never been proven, they have never found an animal that was in the "middle" stage of evolution, or in the process of being evolved, all the artifacts EVER that have been found are so complex and completely developed.
this is the best video that explains and clearly defines each side

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIb4qM14gkk&feature=related"]YouTube - EVOLUTION VS CREATION DEBATE SMACKDOWN PART 1[/ame]

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
hahaha evolution has never been proven, they have never found an animal that was in the "middle" stage of evolution, or in the process of being evolved, all the artifacts EVER that have been found are so complex and completely developed.
this is the best video that explains and clearly defines each side

YouTube - EVOLUTION VS CREATION DEBATE SMACKDOWN PART 1

Seriously? The theory of evolution is based on billions of years. In our lifetime we're not going to see evolution except on a cellular level. Bacteria and virus's have evolved in our lifetimes, why do you think there are so many different strains?

I mean hell there are different diseases that have adpated to our drugs over our life time... thats proof enough that multi-cellular organisms can evolve.

http://www.newscientist.com/channel...make-major-evolutionary-shift-in-the-lab.html

408-COUPE

Established Member
I am not sure if I understand your question, but this might answer it. This experiment has provided a key piece of the puzzle in our quest for natural explanations of life. The process of evolution explains how a self-replicating entity (such as a cell creating a copy of itself) can lead towards an increase in diversity and complexity of life. Until now, we were not aware of a natural process by which a self-replicating entity could originate. So this is what happened. We found one!

yes that answered my question, when the puzzle is finished please post it

408-COUPE

Established Member
the fact is, its been proven wrong that life can come from nothing, no one has done it

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsDAaJckiX8&feature=related"]YouTube - EVOLUTION VS CREATION DEBATE SMACKDOWN PART 2[/ame]

EVO32570

Established Member
considering the Bible has been proven, then yes

LOL!! The bible has been proven wrong about 1000x more then it has ever been right. Maybe there was a man named jesus that had some followers but thats about as much as I would say was true. Im done. This is a useless thing to argue about. Whatever comforts people is fine.

408-COUPE

Established Member
LOL!! The bible has been proven wrong about 1000x more then it has ever been right. Maybe there was a man named jesus that had some followers but thats about as much as I would say was true. Im done. This is a useless thing to argue about. Whatever comforts people is fine.

your funny, maybe you should do some research and stop being ignorant

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
its true 408-coupe

also the evidence proving darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection just keeps pouring in. the latest work human genome project is supporting so much that it can now pretty much be considered a fact. even the vatican has accepted it from what i understand

evolution does not make any claim to answer the origin of life however

408-COUPE

Established Member
please watch these videos, they explain both sides, yal can believe this all you want
but do you r research, im sure you can spend 20 minutes watching these vids and find that your wrong

Users who are viewing this thread