BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
63cda462f8fc074d8bbe951440822cd1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
There is that lil geek Dusten in moms basement typing away. “ mom, the meat loaf”

OP is a dumb ****** who doesn’t do research before buying shit. With corny ass mom jokes. He is da captain of crunching and taking ****.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member

Captain Crunch

Established Member
OP is a dumb ****** who doesn’t do research before buying shit. With corny ass mom jokes. He is da captain of crunching and taking ****.

Remember that time you pulled up in that pile of shit car you bought with your food stamp change and everyone laughed?

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Guys, the Blue Oyster Insanitarium for Raging Faggits has lost a patient. He is an officer in the Swollen Starfish Dildo Riders Association. He apparently goes by the name Crunch as he likes to let the jizz from his ass ooze our dry out, then he crunches it up and snorts it.

Be on the look out.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Remember that time you pulled up in that pile of shit car you bought with your food stamp change and everyone laughed?

Remember that time you used Vemo and didn’t do some dil diligent research ******?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Guys, the Blue Oyster Insanitarium for Raging Faggits has lost a patient. He is an officer in the Swollen Starfish Dildo Riders Association. He apparently goes by the name Crunch as he likes to let the jizz from his ass ooze our dry out, then he crunches it up and snorts it.

Be on the look out.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Lmfao

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
No? I thought i was holding my ground. Am I supposed agree with and say thanks? How bout some advice here. Lol
You've got it all wrong. It ain't about holding ground. It's about becoming part of the community. And yes, there is at least one bridge troll here, but it's a minor annoyance, if you recognize it for what it is. He's actually old as shiite, so he can't last forever.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
No? I thought i was holding my ground. Am I supposed to agree with the comments and say thanks? How bout some advice here. Lol
You’re hanging in there. At least you’re not running away as others have. But I may suggest a little cooler head with some members, as they are great folk here.

Captain Crunch

Established Member
You've got it all wrong. It ain't about holding ground. It's about becoming part of the community. And yes, there is at least one bridge troll here, but it's a minor annoyance, if you recognize it for what it is. He's actually old as shiite, so he can't
You’re hanging in there. At least you’re not running away as others have. But I may suggest a little cooler head with some members, as they are great folk here.

You've got it all wrong. It ain't about holding ground. It's about becoming part of the community. And yes, there is at least one bridge troll here, but it's a minor annoyance, if you recognize it for what it is. He's actually old as shiite, so he can't last forever.
Maybe come in with some humility rather than guns blazing?

Even if you did get scammed you've now lost any credibility you might've had.

Enjoy the dog pile.
I thought it would be both a heads up for scammers, a dig on the thief, and some raw humor. 1 person didnt like the post and I tried to handle it in a pm and he posted about it with his spin on it.
When I posted I thought it would be both a heads up for scammers, a dig on the thief, and some raw humor since its smack down. A person didnt like the post and I tried to handle it in a pm. Ive said alot of stuff but its just banter. I dont dislike a single person here. Its been entertaining and if anything I accomplished 1 of my goals for the post.

Dusten

Established Member
No? I thought i was holding my ground. Am I supposed to agree with the comments and say thanks? How bout some advice here. Lol

Lets start with your complete inability to grasp the english language.
We will then move on to the fact your jokes are awful.
Mom jokes? Making fun of people living in basements? Trying to clown peoples cars when you got scammed on a car forum?

Come on dude, Soy boy jokes, jokes about cucks and jokes about you getting ****ed by a room full of bulls are the current trend. Get the **** up to speed.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member

Some of our outstanding members have eradicated rim leaning in the 1 st world with memes alone.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread