Scammers posing as forum members

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh, I was talking about him in response to you saying he wasnt a troll and was hard to get along with. He called me a ****** and said i suck dick but im being an ass?

Lol, I see your point. Carry on

Edit: I still maintain he isn’t a troll, he is more like the gatekeeper for newbs. Make it past him and you’re considered in

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Look who’s butt hurt now. This is fun. I’m sure your mom is a wonderful woman, my apologies. Now about your sensitivities to the word pedophile what’s look closer at that. Lol
first of all ******, my mother is dead. any other comments about her does nothing but make you look like the asshole you are. frankly I am hopeful you lose your shirt to the scammer. but make no mistake butt hurt does not apply here.

Welcome to SVTP - You are either broken in and welcomed, or just beaten and left to die.
crunchey pants will be beaten and left to die.

I’m sure and it’s the Internet and peoples egos are usually inflamed. Everything’s bigger in Texas..
don't worry sport, ego has nothing to do this

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Oh, I was talking about him in response to you saying he wasnt a troll and was hard to get along with. He called me a ****** and said i suck dick but im being an ass?
I did not call you a ******, I called you a ****** I would not insult the gay community by suggesting you were a member. and I didn't say you suck dick. but you are being an ass. if you are going to throw accusations around you should at least be close to the truth. now go back to your boyfriend he misses you

Captain Crunch

Established Member
first of all ******, my mother is dead. any other comments about her does nothing but make you look like the asshole you are. frankly I am hopeful you lose your shirt to the scammer. but make no mistake butt hurt does not apply here.

crunchey pants will be beaten and left to die.

don't worry sport, ego has nothing to do this
Ok. Im sorry, mom jokes are the norm and I couldnt have known that. I wont mention it again.

That aside , you sound like a pussy who cant take harmless banter back at them. Sound like A liberal cuck.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
  • Lately, every time I work out especially if I do chest, my muscles fill with so much water my nipples feel very uncomfortable and are fairly larger than usual. It usually goes away in 2 days. This never used to happen before.

I've noticed if I drink a few beers it also goes away, that's why I think it's water. Should I be drinking beer after my workouts like that or maybe that could be the problem?

Captain Crunch

Established Member
  • Lately, every time I work out especially if I do chest, my muscles fill with so much water my nipples feel very uncomfortable and are fairly larger than usual. It usually goes away in 2 days. This never used to happen before.

I've noticed if I drink a few beers it also goes away, that's why I think it's water. Should I be drinking beer after my workouts like that or maybe that could be the problem?
lol
I’m waiting for a reply.
They always seem to shut up after a mod posts.

Nope, keep it up and see how I play.
Wait, am I in trouble? Lol

Dusten

Established Member
Ok. Im sorry, mom jokes are the norm and I couldnt have known that. I wont mention it again.

That aside , you sound like a pussy who cant take harmless banter back at them. Sound like A liberal cuck.

There is a distinct difference between being ok with harmless banter and commenting at some twat who is to ignorant of the situation tonsee what he has entered.

You're either a cuck who loves a room full of bulls
Or a... Well you know what, I think option A is really the only option

Just another beta surrounded by alphas.

Captain Crunch

Established Member
There is a distinct difference between being ok with harmless banter and commenting at some twat who is to ignorant of the situation tonsee what he has entered.

You're either a cuck who loves a room full of bulls
Or a... Well you know what, I think option A is really the only option

Just another beta surrounded by alphas.
In the real world I would shit in your breakfast and take your girl home for a stretching, punk.

Captain Crunch

Established Member
In the real world you would let ten dudes jack off in your mouth and gargle.

Don't try and act tough. Its unbecoming. You're a ****, we all know it, you know it.
Haha , your as tough as you can type. As is everyone. Now go back to your video games in your moms basement while I make fun of that piece of shit car you drive.

Users who are viewing this thread