Scammers posing as forum members

Captain Crunch

Established Member
The forum is called smackdown and anything goes. I posted that to give a dig to the theif and russtle his feathers. 1 guy chimed in about the pedo comment...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
He got mad because he misread the post and got mad when I told him about it. I stand by my comment that the thief is More than likely a pedophile. And nobody likes a pedophile apologist or someone who uses hate slurs towards gays.
I didn't misread anything you stupid twit. and I was pretty plain about it. and if you think I would waste my time or energy over some snot nosed little kid crying you are a bigger idiot than even I thought

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I was scammed by a person, likely another forum member using his knowledge of mustangs and the forums, who used other forum members names and info to gain my trust and get my money. Most likely a pedophile so be on the lookout for requests for pics of your kids and to be paid through venmo or cashapp. Happy Holidays
You marked him from the get go.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
He got mad because he misread the post and got mad when I told him about it. I stand by my comment that the thief is More than likely a pedophile. And nobody likes a pedophile apologist or someone who uses hate slurs towards gays.
You're wrong on at least one point; we have a lot of fun at the expense of gays, liberals, democrats, antifa, etc.

Take some time to get to know the people you want to engage in a challenging debate before going to war. Just a helpful tip of the day.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Captain Crunch

Established Member
Look who’s butt hurt now. This is fun. I’m sure your mom is a wonderful woman, my apologies. Now about your sensitivities to the word pedophile what’s look closer at that. Lol

Captain Crunch

Established Member
RDJ may be hard to get along with sometimes, but he is not a troll.
I’m sure and it’s the Internet and peoples egos are usually inflamed. Everything’s bigger in Texas.
Welcome to SVTP - You are either broken in and welcomed, or just beaten and left to die.

Crunch hasn't made it to the hazing phase yet.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Hey thanks, I feel right at home already. Now if Jdm would come off his mothers tit n stop being so sensitive we could possibly catch this thievin rascal.

Captain Crunch

Established Member
Um... no ego here bro. You kinda, sorta are coming off as an ass, just sayin.
Oh, and the “Everything’s Bigger in Texas” was derived by women and refers to our genetalia
Oh, I was talking about him in response to you saying he wasnt a troll and was hard to get along with. He called me a ****** and said i suck dick but im being an ass?

Users who are viewing this thread