Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
THIS should be the NEW United States of America

WEB-CA-OR-WA-Canada-780x780.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Seriously.

I bought my Stihl commercial grade Mexican bagpipe a couple years ago. It'll last me a lifetime for sure.

ok that has me dying, havent heard that one before.

We use a lot of Stihl stuff, even our cabin up in NC we've got the big backpack leaf blower.

I looked at some of those battery powered jobs just because we're gone so much you have issues with bad fuel or gummed up carbs and the CFM is like 1/3 of the gas counter part

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
@gimmie11s
You see this bro???

Yeah.. ban on sale of new leaf blowers. Its insane. This state is fookin special ed x1000.

They already try to keep you from riding dirt bikes by "red stickering" them for registration meaning you can only ride them at certain times of the year in certain places.

Literally no one complies. I ride my shit all season everywhere I want.

Ive actually stopped registering some of my stuff, because Eff California.. but that's a different discussion.

Cobra Jet

Established Member
The push for battery this and that is getting to be ridiculous. No one is looking at the big picture, this planet will become a battery wasteland. There is absolutely NO “green” in going full EV anywhere. There is more pollution and damage to the planet trying to go EV, than the last 100+ years of ICE…

You tell me what landscaper or owner of large property is going to want to use a battery pack leaf blower to do their jobs and having to stop to charge the damn thing…. Or not even being able to use it job to job.

Bunch of idiots making these decisions anymore.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread