Monster14

Beer Me
Established Member
2014-Chevy-Corvette-Stingray-Nostalgic-Tail-Light-Kit-720x340.jpg

Nice, that's what I would do.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I don't know how anyone can think the whole car is ugly. The rear is iffy, but it's much better in person than it is in pics. There were several at a car show I went to yesterday. White, black, gray, yellow, green, red, and blue. Here's the blue one, looks awesome to me.

C7_zpsda90327d.jpg

6.0GTO

Established Member
I don't know how anyone can think the whole car is ugly. The rear is iffy, but it's much better in person than it is in pics. There were several at a car show I went to yesterday. White, black, gray, yellow, green, red, and blue. Here's the blue one, looks awesome to me.

C7_zpsda90327d.jpg

Nothing has the visual pull of an AMG. The Corvette is nothing special. One step above a daily beater. Have you not been paying attention?

kaz109

Established Member
I wonder why he even posts. Dude hates anything domestic, talks down ford's on a daily, you almost can predict what he'll say next. Straight up troll if you ask me.

I hate everything GM and talk down on them daily get it right....I am a 5.0 and boss nut swinger . If u can't tell that from my post that your comprehension needs work.

kaz109

Established Member
Nothing has the visual pull of an AMG. The Corvette is nothing special. One step above a daily beater. Have you not been paying attention?

Lol..it is funny that without me even hinting to the fact you feel as though I said my car was "amazing" or more exotic looking . No I don't feel my particular AMG stops traffic or is worth a double take but some AMG's are....this base vette is not.

Since you said AMG I am assuming you post was directed to me but if I am wrong than my apologies for this post

usmc320

Established Member
I've seen a couple around, and I think they look great. It was time for a significant change in Corvette styling. I wish Ford had done the same thing for the Mustang this time around. Oh well. Maybe in another 10 years they will.

OOOOO

Giggity
Established Member
Saw a few last weekend at Bondurant while driving around with my son in his Supra. Awesome cars.
IMG_4995.jpg

wheelhopper

Established Member
I saw a white nearly two weeks ago. I liked it better in person than the photos. I am a full fledged Mustang guy, own three. But being a road course guy I can see owning one, one day.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Agreed.

Horrible rear and front isn't much better. I can deal with the side but all in all I'll take a C6 any day.

My thoughts as well. I was watching Barrett Jackson and saw a 2012 ZR-1 up for sale and it was gorgeous. Design wise I prefer the C6. I've seen one C7 in person, and I, too, just don't like the ugly rear and the quirky front end. But there's no denying that technology and performance wise, it's the best Vette ever. JMO.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I'm still on the fence with the overall appearance. I imagine there will be some aftermarket taillight kits that could alter the current appearance to something more likeable for some.

Users who are viewing this thread