Saw a new corvette yesterday

BlackOutUT

Established Member
Well yesterday I'm going to have lunch with some people dt and there it is. A new white vette with black accents. All I can say is wow. Imo these things look really good in person. The rear is def different. But it looked a whole lot better than in photos I've seen. It really almost looks exotic. We ended up sitting on the patio and I couldn't stop staring at it! I also got to see it drive off.

Just thought I'd encourage anyone who hasn't seen one up close to check it out. Seeing one in person has launched it back into my discussion for a new ride.

Chosyn1

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
that's crazy, i saw my first one on the road yesterday too. silver w/ black accents and dark tint. some older retired guy driving off base. wish it wasn't soo cold, i would've been out in the Cobra:banana:

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
I saw my first one on the road Friday! First glance I knew it was a Corvette but had to keep staring because it looked off then realized it was a C7! Then I saw another on the highway on the way home. 2 in one day.

They look incredible IMO! Much better than in the pictures although I also thought they looked good in pictures.

Monster14

Beer Me
Established Member
I'm headed to the Lone Star Corvette rally at Texas Motor Speedway in May, I wish they would have the c7z on display there, the pics of it look sick.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
I saw one bomb by me while at a light, then on the way home slow up near me and then bomb away again. The car is sick, hands down in person on the road, compared to the pictures you see online. However, like all cars these days, you get that flat black rear diaper and plastic rocker pannle trim that just looks like cheap crap. However, I am aware of the functionality behind it, but that's something I even have to deal with on my cars, so still Chevy did a good job, giving us a new exotic vette.

jsonic

Established Member
I've seen a few on the road, but I had the chance to take a look at the z06 yesterday at the Detroit Auto Show. I really like the new style. They did a great job IMO. The 7 speed would be weird, though.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Been seeing them on the road for months now.

They make c6s look dated like comparing a C6 to a c4 dated. The Z kills it. Amazing cars.

kaz109

Established Member
Lol@them looking "almost" exotic .....to me there are not the most ugly car out right now but they are not a good/great looking car either. I have seen them in traffic and it is just a meh . Nothing to get excited about seeing and better than a beater (insert brand name here) with faded paint, busted up doors etc etc

NorCal_03Cobra

SVTP Member
Established Member
2014-Chevy-Corvette-Stingray-Nostalgic-Tail-Light-Kit-720x340.jpg

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Lol@them looking "almost" exotic .....to me there are not the most ugly car out right now but they are not a good/great looking car either. I have seen them in traffic and it is just a meh . Nothing to get excited about seeing and better than a beater (insert brand name here) with faded paint, busted up doors etc etc

Surprise, surprise....

Users who are viewing this thread