Saw a new corvette yesterday

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I had seen a Silver one almost 2 months ago. IDk, that rear end still doesn't do it for me. Even in person, it looks out of place. The front though looks great, love the new headlights with the LED strip.

Blown 89

Established Member
It's much better in person but I still find it horribly ugly, especially the rear.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
I wonder how many actually don't like it and how many don't like it because they're trying to be cool and against other opinions

kaz109

Established Member
<<<<<<< trying to be too cool to school! In ever other vette thread I nut swing and praise vettes but when the C7 debuted and I noticed everybody hating it I grabbed my pitchfork and went joined the mob

Last edited:

rfugio68

Established Member
I think it's gorgeous, the rear end is my favorite out of all corvettes and the interior is much nicer than the outgoing c6's. White with red interior would be my choice, it's a great looking car that will make my next car choice a hard one. Especially with other cars that will be coming out (15 cobra, m4, c63?)

rfugio68

Established Member
<<<<<<< trying to be too cool to school! In ever other vette thread I nut swing and praise vettes but when the C7 debuted and I noticed everybody hating it I grabbed my pitchfork and went the the mob
I'm still unsure if I should love or hate the 2015? :shrug:

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
I saw a red a few months back when it was 2013, and wow it was breaking necks at the light. C7 was fueling up for gas and everyone just kept glancing over. All the newer model cars do not like anything on the road at all. I can imagine when the new mustang hits the streets.

Bad Chariot

Established Member
I got a chance to drive one tonite and it was f'n AWESOME. I have driven the C6 enough to do a fair comparison.

Interior: Not even close the C7 is night and day better EXCEPT for 1 thing. The seats are too narrow for my baby bearing hips arse! The C6 fits me better. The quality of the seats are much better in the C7, they just need to be 2-3 inches wider to fit me better. Its definitely more snug overall in there as well. My head was close to the roof. Mind you I am 6'5. My shoulders were right against the door but I am 270lbs, wear a 52L sport coat so I am too broad chested as well.

Driving impression: The C7 feel light and nimble where as the C6 feels raw in comparison. You can EASILY drive the C7 as a daily driver. The C6 has a rumble to it were as the C7 is civilized till you juice it. This was one of the better driving cars I EVER drove.

I can't wait to drive it again in the spring!

Brutal Metal

Established Member
I got a chance to drive one tonite and it was f'n AWESOME. I have driven the C6 enough to do a fair comparison.

Interior: Not even close the C7 is night and day better EXCEPT for 1 thing. The seats are too narrow for my baby bearing hips arse! The C6 fits me better. The quality of the seats are much better in the C7, they just need to be 2-3 inches wider to fit me better. Its definitely more snug overall in there as well. My head was close to the roof. Mind you I am 6'5. My shoulders were right against the door but I am 270lbs, wear a 52L sport coat so I am too broad chested as well.
Your REALLY bitching about the roominess being 6'5" and 270? LMFAO!!:lol1:
So for a guy 5'10" 170 it would be Fricken PERFECT then? :rockon:

Bad Chariot

Established Member
Your REALLY bitching about the roominess being 6'5" and 270? LMFAO!!:lol1:
So for a guy 5'10" 170 it would be Fricken PERFECT then? :rockon:

I fit great in the C6 so YES I am slightly bitching. It SUCKS being this tall, I have THE worst time fitting into cars/clothes etc. I would prefer to be 6'1 at most !!

The owner of the car is 6ft 210ish and even he made a comment about the cockpit being much tighter so it wasn't just me. So if your 5'10 170 then the car should fit you great!

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Saw one myself this weekend and they do look pretty nice. Exotic looking from behind. I'm still not sure I like the back end but overall it looks unique and very nice.

BlackOutUT

Established Member

Driving impression: The C7 feel light and nimble where as the C6 feels raw in comparison. You can EASILY drive the C7 as a daily driver. The C6 has a rumble to it were as the C7 is civilized till you juice it. This was one of the better driving cars I EVER drove.

I can't wait to drive it again in the spring!

I really want to drive one. That might push me over the edge.

Users who are viewing this thread