Saw a GT500..... NOT!!!

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
birdman941 said:
Maybe, but it's newer than yours.

so? What in the hell does that have to do with anything?

Id say my car holds its own for being 8 years old, but then again, I don't really have anything to prove.

My94GT

Established Member
i think what most the fobra guys are saying is that their cars are equal to a cobra, but not in value or classifacation. i mean at the end of the day your cobra still shares the same basic roots as a V6 mustang. then its upgraded.

the only thing the cobra has is a vin number, but unless your worried about value then it really wouldnt matter. personally i dont care for the fake badging but hey different stroks for different folks

My94GT

Established Member
wow that reads alot more confusing then what i ment to say but im too lazy to re explain. all i know is my car is not a cobra and even when i put a cobra front cover on it still wont be a cobra :)

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member
1967eleanor said:
bird who cares what your car is classfied as its PURE BADASS im a huge fan of your build major props:thumbsup:

Sprayed_Pony said:
I said I was done with this thread but damn LMFAO that was kinda childish.

.................was kidding....................

Last edited:

2000SuperStang

Project SuperStang
Established Member
My94GT said:
i think what most the fobra guys are saying is that their cars are equal to a cobra, but not in value or classifacation. i mean at the end of the day your cobra still shares the same basic roots as a V6 mustang. then its upgraded.

the only thing the cobra has is a vin number, but unless your worried about value then it really wouldnt matter. personally i dont care for the fake badging but hey different stroks for different folks

This is all I was trying to get across.....

Users who are viewing this thread