Savi Ranch Meets In Yorba Linda, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

reivaxtorres

im slow...i promise!
Established Member
Vic Mackey said:
Anyone know where to get an optima cheap? I called around & they are 189 everywhere. Thats freakin disgustingly overpriced!!! Autozone, Pepboys, etc...

i think out here they are a little cheaper than that, somewhere around $130ish. i can check for you this weekend and let you know, i should be out there next weekend and i can drop it off then if its cheaper on my end. did you want the red top, or the yellow top??

Vic Mackey said:
"CANDYBARS"

supertroopers?? :shrug:

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
Vic Mackey said:
I like the anodized black also, I want white face gauges though... these actually...
http://www.autometer.com/cat_gaugeop.aspx?sid=2

Im just wondering how they work exactly? I mean how do they attach to the stock housing & everything? Obviously they do, I just dont see how they got the gauges to fit the depth that is there.

So anyone know where to go to get a good deal on autometer gauges?

I can get you a good deal on Autometer gauges:idea:

My dad is a dealer:D

Vic Mackey

Banned
reivaxtorres said:
i think out here they are a little cheaper than that, somewhere around $130ish. i can check for you this weekend and let you know, i should be out there next weekend and i can drop it off then if its cheaper on my end. did you want the red top, or the yellow top??

supertroopers?? :shrug:

Yellow top!

& yeah supertroopers. ****in love that movie.

Vic Mackey

Banned
11ride4life said:
I can get you a good deal on Autometer gauges:idea:

My dad is a dealer:D

Woohoo. Thats what I like to hear Evan! Im going to PM you. Now go own eci some more. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. What a douche bag!

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
I concur on Evan being an asshat! :nonono: That's my thing, dammitt!!! :cuss:

How much are you selling the FR500 cat-back for?

I was gonna post it for $400, but I'll give it to anyone here that wants it for $300......

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
It's up at my friends house in Valencia right now and he's gonna get me pix this weekend. Dead identical to these ones.....

fr5001.jpg

fr5002.jpg

Last edited:

reivaxtorres

im slow...i promise!
Established Member
what are the specifics on the catback, and is it better than magnaflow and such? im still gonna get magnaflow, but i just wanna hear a little more on this catback, and why its special/unique

reivaxtorres

im slow...i promise!
Established Member

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
POISND U said:
It's up at my friends house in Valencia right now and he's gonna get me pix this weekend. Dead identical to these ones.....

fr5001.jpg

fr5002.jpg

Thanks, David! I'll take them! :beer: Can you drop them off on Friday by any chance? Jr.'s dropping off the wheels that Chris bought from him.

reivaxtorres

im slow...i promise!
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
Thanks, David! I'll take them! :beer: Can you drop them off on Friday by any chance? Jr.'s dropping off the wheels that Chris bought from him.

you suck. :bash:

just kidding. post up a sound clip after you install them, i wanna hear how they sound

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Hi-Hat said:
Interesting, Ive never seen pipes cross after the mufflers. You could potentailly have 2 X pipes....

Not sure if that's good or not, but I'm assuming that they'd flow better with straight pipes. :shrug:

reivaxtorres

im slow...i promise!
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
Sorry, brotha... I need them more then you! :beer:

wanna bet? we both have the same catback right now!!! and its cool, like i said i still wanna get the magnaflows, i loved the way my car sounded with them. just figured this one might be worth a try if you didnt pick it up

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
My understanding is the fr500 catback is pretty qiuet. Now the m55 catback is another story.

Why did vic get banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread