Savi Ranch Meets In Yorba Linda, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
fordracerguy said:
the iPhones rock ! I didn't get one because some of the business tools I need aren't supported. Otherwise I would have been all over it.

That's good to know because I've heard mixed things pertaining to it... I think the fact that it's an iPod and phone is awesome! I can't wait!!! :pepper:

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
fordracerguy said:
Ok guys so I just bought a new phone. I'm pretty psyched. Granted, it's not car parts. But I like gadgets too. I got the Cingular 8525.

;)

I gotta take mine in to. Im tired of resetting it all the time.

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
fordracerguy said:
the iPhones rock ! I didn't get one because some of the business tools I need aren't supported. Otherwise I would have been all over it.
The Iphones are HORRIBLE...plain and simple...cant replace the battery that dies within 300 full to dead charges...and the screens wear out since they dont have a text pad so you have to use the screen...LOOKS cool tho

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
RedfireVNM said:
The Iphones are HORRIBLE...plain and simple...cant replace the battery that dies within 300 full to dead charges...and the screens wear out since they dont have a text pad so you have to use the screen...LOOKS cool tho

There are cons to it for sure... But companies like www.ipodjuice.com replace batteries cheaper than apple...

But one of the reasons I did buy the 8525 was that I could replace the battery myself, the old fashioned way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread