Established Member
Vic Mackey said:
X, did you put those springs on yet?

& Evan... Youre gay![/QUOTE]

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Vic Mackey

Banned
I think I edited while you were typing David. Re-read post #1140

Dang it Evan!!! I keep seeing dancing peppers. I think they are burned into my eye balls!

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
Vic Mackey said:
I think I edited while you were typing David. Re-read post #1140

Dang it Evan!!! I keep seeing dancing peppers. I think they are burned into my eye balls!

Every time I see Ricky's post I start shaking uncontrollably (is that bad:shrug:):pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana: :poke:

POISND U

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Established Member
Vic Mackey said:

& Evan... Youre gay!

Good to hear itll only cost you $600 or so David. Is that something to be glad for? hmm... Dont know. Anyways, Ricky you should buy Davids FR500 kit... & weld in the packs! Hahahahahahahahaha. Any word on that MRT H pipe yet Ricky? MRT H pipe, FR500 Exhaust with weld in Magnapacks, that would sound awesome! Only thing better would be Borla Stingers! David do you think the FR500 kit would bolt onto my Mach 1? I think the IRS screws it up for me tho. :shrug: I need a new catback. Mine sounds like "junk" compared to everyone elses. Im just cheap, got too many other things to pay for, other than exhaust.

Evan, you're still an asshat....:cuss:

That was Matt that got screwed. It's only gonna cost me the price of a coil....

The FR500 is for IRS, you could make the muffs work, but you'd lose the coolest part, the "X".

I'm still on the fence about selling the FR500 because there was a noticable power loss when I switched it for the Flows. I wonder how it would sound with the catted Pro Chamber.....:dw:

Vic Mackey

Banned
I dunno, Ricky you should buy it!

It does nothing for me, besides I already have a magnaflow x pipe. LOVE IT!

SC2003

Banned
Vic Mackey said:

& Evan... Youre gay!

Good to hear itll only cost you $600 or so David. Is that something to be glad for? hmm... Dont know. Anyways, Ricky you should buy Davids FR500 kit... & weld in the packs! Hahahahahahahahaha. Any word on that MRT H pipe yet Ricky? MRT H pipe, FR500 Exhaust with weld in Magnapacks, that would sound awesome! Only thing better would be Borla Stingers! David do you think the FR500 kit would bolt onto my Mach 1? I think the IRS screws it up for me tho. :shrug: I need a new catback. Mine sounds like "junk" compared to everyone elses. Im just cheap, got too many other things to pay for, other than exhaust.
Thats my exact setup :D And I luv it.

SC2003

Banned
Okay he gave me a price of the MagnaPacks $55 each. :thumbsup:

And for teh Shelby. 15883 $429.95 (Currently on sale at that price..no lower margin avail)

reivaxtorres

im slow...i promise!
Established Member
damn, does no one sleep????? i have an excuse, im waiting for my clothes to get out of the dryer, i dont feel like ironing so i gotta take them out quick, lol

and no, i havent installed those springs yet, someone wanna help? i figure with my luck it will be an all day project, tho it should only take about 2 hrs or so. gotta partially drop the IRS for the rear springs tho....cant wait to get them on!

50 Proof

Established Member
POISND U said:
Bad news? No new engine.
Good news? Matching #s, shorter down time, no fighting with warranty company, etc....

There's no such thing as a matching numbers engine in a Mustang anymore. If you were to have the engine replaced and sell the car, the next owner would have no way of knowing.

50 Proof

Established Member
Vic Mackey said:
Its not the seat Im worried about, its the gauge cluster or lack of. The seat takes 4 bolts & about 10 mins to do. The gauge cluster... well, not so much. Im not even sure if the one I have will work. I bought a dash & console out of a 91, but mine is an 88. Everything bolts up except the wires I think. I know the speedo will adapt, but it was broken to begin with, I hope it isnt the cable & just the unit inside the old cluster. I hope I can figure it out. someone told me you can use the 91 cluster it just has to be re-pinned, whatever that means. Anyone know how to do this? :shrug:

Not worth the trouble to make the 91 cluster work in an 88 Fox. Not to mention, the 91 cluster has extra clearance for the newer 90-93 air bag steering column, so it wont physically look right in the car either. Just hit up pick your parts and grab an 87-89 cluster. Sucks, I had a spare 140mph speedo/cluster from an 89 Fox that I sold recently.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
POISND U said:
Evan, you're still an asshat....:cuss:

That was Matt that got screwed. It's only gonna cost me the price of a coil....

The FR500 is for IRS, you could make the muffs work, but you'd lose the coolest part, the "X".

I'm still on the fence about selling the FR500 because there was a noticable power loss when I switched it for the Flows. I wonder how it would sound with the catted Pro Chamber.....:dw:

I concur on Evan being an asshat! :nonono: That's my thing, dammitt!!! :cuss:

How much are you selling the FR500 cat-back for?

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Vic Mackey said:

& Evan... Youre gay!

No luck with the MRT h-pipe yet... I'm thinking that I'll keep my eyes opened for a used one, but I'm not paying $500+ just for the h-pipe!!!

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
Dyno Day Is A Go!!!

Just spoke with Umberto(the owner) this morning. It is set in stone for Sat Aug 4th. We will plan on showing up between 9 or 10 that morning and will go as late as possible!

When i told him 26 cars he was like "HOLY SH*T!".

He does have Torco available if anyone wants play around with that as well.

The Air/Fuel read out will be on the Graphs, he will also most likely be doing Boost measurements for Supercharged cars.

*IMPORTANT NOTE*

With this number of cars it is not absolutely guaranteed we will get through everyones cars. Im taking My Fox off the list as its not registered anyway....And to make sure everyone Gets a turn!

He will have refreshments available as well. I am planning on being at the shop from open-close just to hang out! should be fun!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
SVTim said:
Just spoke with Umberto(the owner) this morning. It is set in stone for Sat Aug 4th. We will plan on showing up between 9 or 10 that morning and will go as late as possible!

When i told him 26 cars he was like "HOLY SH*T!".

He does have Torco available if anyone wants play around with that as well.

The Air/Fuel read out will be on the Graphs, he will also most likely be doing Boost measurements for Supercharged cars.

*IMPORTANT NOTE*

With this number of cars it is not absolutely guaranteed we will get through everyones cars. Im taking My Fox off the list as its not registered anyway....And to make sure everyone Gets a turn!

He will have refreshments available as well. I am planning on being at the shop from open-close just to hang out! should be fun!

I'll take my Mach 1 off of the list as well then... Mine and Chris' have the exact same mods anyway so it shouldn't be too far off from what mine would make. Mine would make just a few more RWHP since mine's better! LOL

I'm down for being there all day! Maybe a little pool action afterwards! LOL

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
I'll take my Mach 1 off of the list as well then... Mine and Chris' have the exact same mods anyway so it shouldn't be too far off from what mine would make. Mine would make just a few more RWHP since mine's better! LOL

I would say have Liz bring the mach 1 just if there is time.

Supposedly he did 10 cars in 3 hours, so it just depends on how long he is available to stay.

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
I told one of my buddies aboiut this and he wanted me to ask him if he will do my buddies truck

So i asked him if he could do a chevy 2500hd crew cab, longbed, 9" lift with 37's. He just laughed and stated that it was a little big for his dyno!

That truck would seriously fill the shop with black smoke anyway!

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:

I think you have the highest hp N/A Mach ever made!

Remember you walked a Whipple cobra:poke: :bs: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread