Savi Ranch Meets In Yorba Linda, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Alright, here it is... This is the thread that will hold info, time's, and date's for when we have our Savi Ranch Meets in Yorba Linda (right off of the 91 and Weir Canyon). These meets will be held every Sunday at 12pm and located on the wall separating TGIF's from the 91 freeway (right next to Chick's Sporting Goods) at the back of Savi Ranch. Everybody who is interested, post something up and feel free to bring friends. This IS NOT limited to any year or specific model of Mustang like other meets sometimes are. This is mainly to hang out, admire one another's Stang's, shoot the shit, and grab a bit to eat. Please feel free to add something to this or ask questions in which you need answered. I don't know about you guys, but I'm always looking for something to do on a Sunday afternoon and hanging with some gearheads talking about Stang's is exactly what I need before going back to work on Monday!

Here's the address of the TGIF's just in case anyone would like to MapQuest it! :beer:
23040 Eastpark Dr.
Yorba Linda, CA 92887

People in which showed up on July 22nd:

1. Ricky ['04 SVT Cobra]
2. Liz ['04 Mach 1]
3. Chris ['04 Mach 1]
-----Lanna
4. Jesus ['03 SVT Cobra]
5. Garrett ['04 Mach 1]
6. Evan ['03 SVT Cobra]
7. Tim ['03 SVT Cobra]
8. Nick ['96 SVT Cobra]
9. Tom ['01 SVT Cobra]
10. Bret ['04 SVT Lightning]
11. Dave ['07 Shelby GT500]
-----Carey
12. Chris ['03 SVT Cobra]
13. David ['99 SVT Cobra]
14. Jr. ['03 SVT Cobra]
-----Memo
15. Marco ['00 SC281 Saleen]
16. Corey ['96 SVT Cobra]
17. Daniel ['96 SVT Cobra]
18. Nick ['04 Mach 1]
19. Ramsey ['06 GT]
20. Ken ['03 SVT Cobra]
21. Tom ['04 GTO]

Next Meet: Sunday, July 29th at 12pm

Dyno Day: Saturday, August 4th at 10am
-----------------------$55 for 2 runs at Gizzi Racing Company (GRC)! All Stang's welcome!-----------------------

1. Ricky ['04 SVT Cobra]
2. Ricky ['04 Mach 1]
3. Liz ['04 GT]
4. Tim ['03 SVT Cobra]
5. Tim ['89 LX]
6. Nick ['96 SVT Cobra]
7. Chris ['04 Mach 1]
8. Chris ['88 GT]
9. Ramsey ['06 GT]
10. Justin ['06 GT]
11. Jr. ['03 SVT Cobra]
12. Chris ['03 SVT Cobra]
13. Garrett ['04 Mach 1]
14. Arien ['03 SVT Cobra]
15. Corbin ['05 GT]
16. Mike ['03 SVT Cobra]
17. David ['03 Mach 1]
18. Dave ['07 Shelby GT500]
19. Evan ['03 SVT Cobra]
20. Greg ['07 Shelby GT500]
21. Rob ['06 GT]
22. Chris ['04 SVT Cobra]
23. Corey ['86 GT]
24. Xavier ['98 GT]
25. Matt ['99 GT]
26. Daniel ['96 SVT Cobra]
27. David ['99 SVT Cobra]
28. Brandon ['03 SVT Cobra]
29. Terry ['06 GT]

Last edited:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
This sunday? Im probably down, meet some people like Hi-Hat. Only seen his car at school.

redocmach1

Established Member
nice ricky...way to carry on my meets man..i hope u get good turnouts like i did, and every time i come home i will 4 sure attend...gluck man...:thumbsup:

01CaliSnake

Established Member
ricky...dude i cant do sundays right now but i will try and change my shift at work so i can work saturdays instead....let me know when the first meeting will be...Tom

also garret when you coming back man....my stuff is all on, sorry about the pics...i am horrible at adding pic's...my buddy is helping me out....later

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Since there seems to be a handful of people in this area I'll be there this Sunday the 25th at noon. So anyone that wants to come, please do! And Garrett, you've got a pm! :beer:

And for those who are interested, I just got word from BayAreaSS that there's a Stang/Maro Meet in The Tustin Ranch Market Place on Saturday the 24th at 4pm. So try to come out so that we can out number the Camaro's! :rockon:

Last edited:

CobraMac

Established Member
I MIGHT be able to make it to the meet sunday. Only if I can get off work in time. I will be at the Tustin Marketplace meet tomorrow though!

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
BayareaSS said:
I'll see you guys tomorrow

Sounds good, man! I just cleaned up the Cobra today and took off that hood mat inside the engine bay and cleaned that up a little too. Looks way better without it! :rockon:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
CobraMac said:
I MIGHT be able to make it to the meet sunday. Only if I can get off work in time. I will be at the Tustin Marketplace meet tomorrow though!

Hi-Hat said:
I have work on Sunday as well but I think I can swing by for a while.

Hopefully I'll see you guys there! :beer:

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
Since there seems to be a handful of people in this area I'll be there this Sunday the 25th at noon. So anyone that wants to come, please do! And Garrett, you've got a pm! :beer:

And for those who are interested, I just got word from BayAreaSS that there's a Stang/Maro Meet in The Tustin Ranch Market Place on Saturday the 24th at 4pm. So try to come out so that we can out number the Camaro's! :rockon:

I just got word that the meet tomorrow in the Tustin Ranch Market Place is in the Best Buy parking lot and starts at 4pm. I'll see you guys there! :banana:

Last edited:

Klay

Established Member
Hmm, if you guys do this more than just this once I might be down. I just sold my car today and am in the process of looking for a fox body mustang so I should have one soon.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Klay said:
Hmm, if you guys do this more than just this once I might be down. I just sold my car today and am in the process of looking for a fox body mustang so I should have one soon.

Pretty much whenever there's enough people to meet, we'll meet. We've don'e it a few times in the past, but I want to make it a more regular meet. I'd love to make it every Sunday, but I doubt that everyone else gets the weekends off like I do. Every Sunday would be pretty cool though... :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread