Savi Ranch Meets In Yorba Linda, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
11ride4life said:
I think you have the highest hp N/A Mach ever made!

Remember you walked a Whipple cobra:poke: :bs: :lol:

That's true! But Garrett smoked you too... Just not as bad as I did. Did he post that in the road kill section yet? If he doesn't, then I will!!! :pepper: :banana:

Vic Mackey

Banned
SC2003 said:
Okay he gave me a price of the MagnaPacks $55 each. :thumbsup:

And for teh Shelby. 15883 $429.95 (Currently on sale at that price..no lower margin avail)

Is it $55 for the pair or $55 each pack? I need a pair of them. Thanks buddy.

& I totally forgot you had that setup. Sounds mean!!! Not to copy you, but thats what I want out of mine. Maybe ill do Borla Stingers on my termie just to be different.

Vic Mackey

Banned
Im not taking my 88 off the list for dyno day. Im not trying to be a dick, I just really want to have it dynoed. Ricky, have Liz bring the Mach 1 anyways, I want to see what our rwhp numbers are vs eachother & mods, etc...

You know alot of people are going to flake anyways, they always do, plus alot of guys already had thier cars dynoed, theyll probably pull out too.

50proof, know anyone who does custom gauge clusters or a place I can buy one from? I think Im just going to do a custom autometer gauge panel for the dash. Ive been looking, but I cant find anything out there for the 87-93 fox body stangs.

10ANNSVT

Established Member
Hey chris get some borla stingers that's what I got with cats and all and I wouldn't trade them for any, the only bad thing about them is their insanely hefty price. but worth it

SVTim

Beer Me!
Established Member
Check this out....i made it....

poster12923348.jpg

fordracerguy

Mustang Geek
Established Member
I'm only kidding of course, I like it. It's fun to picture people you don't like under the front wheels, then repeating the pictures saying.

50 Proof

Established Member
Vic Mackey said:
50proof, know anyone who does custom gauge clusters or a place I can buy one from? I think Im just going to do a custom autometer gauge panel for the dash. Ive been looking, but I cant find anything out there for the 87-93 fox body stangs.

I believe this is what you need...

http://www.florida50.com/1987-1993-instrument-clusters.htm

here is another vendor that does them...
http://mc-machine.com/87dash/87dash.htm

Do it man, a custom autometer gauge setup would look sweet :D

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Banned
That a boy 50proof, thats what Im talking about. Hmm... I wonder how easily those will bolt into the existing housing & dash though. Looks easy, but that just means its actually harder! I dont know which one of the two looks better though. Whatcha think, whose are better?

Anyone know where to get an optima cheap? I called around & they are 189 everywhere. Thats freakin disgustingly overpriced!!! Autozone, Pepboys, etc...

"CANDYBARS"

Last edited:

50 Proof

Established Member
Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Banned
I like the anodized black also, I want white face gauges though... these actually...
http://www.autometer.com/cat_gaugeop.aspx?sid=2

Im just wondering how they work exactly? I mean how do they attach to the stock housing & everything? Obviously they do, I just dont see how they got the gauges to fit the depth that is there.

So anyone know where to go to get a good deal on autometer gauges?

Last edited:

50 Proof

Established Member
I haven't seen one in person. I assumed that the anodized plate that the gauges mount to would replace the stock instrument cluster housing. I thought that the gauges just mount to the plate and then the plate bolts to the dash and everything behind the plate will be hidden, with the lines and wires for the gauges being routed through the firewall into the dash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread