Roll Call for SVTP Street Coyote Shootout Nov 23rd 2014 at Orlando Speedworld

stangn

Established Member
Ok I guess I missed it so is it heads up pro tree or dail in pro tree or dail in sportsman tree?

nordy racer

Established Member
The track will have the final say, but IMO, as long as you are making an effort to meet safety regulations the tracks in this area are very reasonable. I will look into this more as well.

same here.. i'm lucky to have tracks that do not mind me running high 10's without a roll bar and it would suck trailering 13hrs to only get 1 or 2 runs in and to get kicked out.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
same here.. i'm lucky to have tracks that do not mind me running high 10's without a roll bar and it would suck trailering 13hrs to only get 1 or 2 runs in and to get kicked out.

Went 10.6 today at 134 with no issues. Another n2o coyote went 10.1's with no issues either. Wouldn't see them giving you a hard time for it.

BlueSmokem5.0

Established Member
OSW is a great track and like Justin said you can run 10.00 without a cage in cars newer than 2008 and I plan to do just that!!!!

Last edited:

baldtaco

Established Member
I will be there to watch for sure and possibly run if I can find a set a wheels by then.
Jon Jalbert

BMR Tech

Bump this up!

Let's see a good showing. I know some local Tampa Coyotes, including myself, are prepping to take home the W at this event. ;)

N20D5OH

Established Member
Bump this up!

Let's see a good showing. I know some local Tampa Coyotes, including myself, are prepping to take home the W at this event. ;)
Not that I'm a fast Tampa coyote but I'm out. :-(

My kid has had nothing but Saturday gymnastics meets until the one that weekend. Have fun and go Tampa boys.

BMR Tech

This is getting good.

Can't wait to see what the quickest 2015 Mustang time will be!

Users who are viewing this thread