Remains of U of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts found...killer was illegal immigrant

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Whether legal or illegal.. I think there are too many ****ing people here. One of the nearest big cities to me is Carlsbad New Mexico about 75 miles away.

The " normal " population there is roughly 40,000. In 2018 alone it has spiked to roughly 90,000. Hotels have gone from 80 a night to 350 a night.. 3 hour waits at Applebees on a Wednesday. Crime has absolutely SKY ROCKETED.

Fatalities on the road weekly. Hell yesterday on a main highway.. A dude hit another truck to truck. Took off his mirror.. and just kept driving. Didn't care.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Whether legal or illegal.. I think there are too many ****ing people here. One of the nearest big cities to me is Carlsbad New Mexico about 75 miles away.

The " normal " population there is roughly 40,000. In 2018 alone it has spiked to roughly 90,000. Hotels have gone from 80 a night to 350 a night.. 3 hour waits at Applebees on a Wednesday. Crime has absolutely SKY ROCKETED.

Fatalities on the road weekly. Hell yesterday on a main highway.. A dude hit another truck to truck. Took off his mirror.. and just kept driving. Didn't care.

2_D8_BE195-6_B83-418_C-8710-_ECFCC37_A9_F8_C.gif

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blown 89

Established Member
That whole I-19 corridor is shit. Only reason to ever go near there is if your 18-20 from the U of A and you want to get shit faced at a club in Nogales, MX. Even then, you have a few friends that are sober and can get the group to the crossing station. I went a few times when I was at the U of A and lemme tell you, looking back Id never have gone there now.

Traffickers don't care. Don't mess with them, they don't mess with you. Met one of them, friend of one of my old roommates. From what I understand it was a family business going back generations. Nice big house on the US side, friendly and hospitable. Drive down to the Mexico side, park in front of any club and immediately get the A-list treatment. Its clear THEY were in charge, and they kept their business tidy. The human smugglers? Ruthless.

There is a reason Arizona gun laws are as lax as they are. In Phoenix metro, its great as a hobbyist: amazing rifles and handguns in every gunstore, ammo is plentiful and we have a World Class shooting facility at the STATE run Ben Avery Shooting Facility.

Near the border? If you aren't paying attention walking your OWN land, youll get jumped or worse, killed. @Blown89 is NOT exaggerating. Because of the ineptness of countless administrations, SW AZ is STILL, truly the wild wild west.

TLDR:; Irrelevant tangent about how people live out there and why illegals are so dangerous.

That's a pretty accurate assessment of the area IMO. My friend and his wife have been in numerous firefights on their own land with border hoppers and even picked up by the feds in a Blackhawk for one altercation. Since they gain entry to the compound by helicopter they don't maintain the roads so the authorities couldn't even reach their property and ended up sending the national guard in a Blackhawk to arrest them....that's how remote this is. During that altercation they had 30 something illegals trying to raid the house in the middle of the night. He open fired straight through the front door with as one of them was trying to get in while his wife engaged them on the back side of the house. The group scattered and made it to Tuscon where they lawyered up and sued my friends as one of their group died of gunshot wounds in Tucson hospital. They were exonerated as the illegal died of shotgun wounds and they don't own any shotguns. Turns out they engaged another armed property somewhere else along the way and paid the price.

My friends are older and he's a paraplegic so they take security pretty seriously. Their land is pretty interesting, they blasted a bat cave (for lack of better term) in the side of a mountain that acts as a hanger, security center, and vantage point, with an underground escape route that was still under construction last time I was there. That's how I met them, one of my teammates is a blast technician in the copper mines outside of Tuscon and does their excavation when explosives are needed.

We've been told to avoid the cartel compound. That's about the extend of my knowledge about them, that they're just there and to steer clear. It's easy to get lost out there so we've wound up at the cartel's gates once or twice on accident. The locals say that the feds know it's there but that could all be talk so I don't indulge in rumor mongering. For all I know it's all folklore and it's just some dude that likes his privacy.

The people out there generally distrust the government to the point that they're willing to deal with all of this crap. That distrust is why they're totally off the grid. To them the government is listening to them through the power lines and tainting the drinking water with mind control drugs. They even went so far as to build their house by hand so the man didn't have schematics. The last time I was there we were helping them hoist up a wind turbine for electricity. Yeah, they don't have plumbing or electricity lol.

All of that to say that the government doesn't do jack squat to protect these people so you get a sense of what's really coming over the border.

For those that are going to call B.S. Here's the bat-cave:
IMG_2333.jpg

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Nice.

Insulting family members, chalk it up.

Lolol making it too easy homie.

Besides she’s Nicaraguan.

That’s a swing and a miss from ole Tx5811. Per usual.
Didn’t realize that calling some a Mexican was an insult

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
The news clip of the pos lawyer giving his statement really pissed me off and made me laugh at the same time. The deputy sheriff in the background looks like he is doing all he can to restrain himself from pistol whipping that scumbag.
Guy sounds like a total moron in that interview. Wonder if he actually thinks there is a chance he will get him acquitted? All this talk about due process. He confessed for shit sakes, led authorities to the body.

They need to bring back public hangings for guys like this and pedos. Just string them up immediately.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
For real.....uncalled for Much?

‘Hey I’m not going to add anything to this conversation, just gonna throw a quick jab cuz I’m 7’

Dude is like that pos that needs to be strung up for killing Mollie: Useless

Users who are viewing this thread