Remains of U of Iowa student Mollie Tibbetts found...killer was illegal immigrant

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm sorry, but you guys are all idiots. That he is an illegal immigrant has nothing to do with this, to be quite frank. In case you forgot, a white man (a U.S. citizen, at that) just murdered his family in Colorado (which included LITTLE GIRLS, minors, individuals who probably had no idea that someone could do such a terrible thing). Moreover, people are getting shot and killed in various parts of our country on a daily basis, by other U.S. citizens. Just look at Chicago, for example.

This man, illegal or legal, is just a stone-cold killer. Being here illegally doesn't automatically mean that you have a greater propensity to kill someone else. Get out of here with that political talk. Someone died at the hands of another. Point blank period.

There is not a better way to defend one's position than starting off by calling others "idiots", right? I'm sold! Would he have killed the girl if he was never allowed entry into America? A yes or no will suffice as that's all that is needed to answer the question. Hopefully someone eliminates him during his stay in prison.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
And so that means that the other 83% of the prison population is taken up by U.S. Citizens.

100%-27%= 73%

So as mentioned, 3% of the population makes up 27% of the prison population. besides the fact that ILLEGAL immigrants shouldn't be here in the first place, that's a bad ratio.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
apparently not only does yarrabee farms hire illegals but they also house them in their properties. So pretty much they are running a de facto indentured servantship plantation. People have been calling and threatening to burn down the farm buildings and kill all the dogs on the property.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
apparently not only does yarrabee farms hire illegals but they also house them in their properties. So pretty much they are running a de facto indentured servantship plantation. People have been calling and threatening to burn down the farm buildings and kill all the dogs on the property.

I would like to see heavy fines and possibly jail time for people who run/operate companies like that.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Tony....this fake Pocahontas clown is nothing but a ****ing hypocrite. She does not give a rats ass about any of these US citizens killed by illegal aliens. She is only interested in obstructing Trump like all the dimwit dems. She is more concerned about illegals and taking care of them. If she was truly concerned then she would be in favor of the immigration plan put forward by Trump and the Republicans. She just does not want to give Trump the wall like the other idiot Chucky Boy Schumer. Fed up with these morons.
I agree Steve. 100%!!
They're garbage and the ****ing morons that support them are ****ing garbage too.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm sorry, but you guys are all idiots. That he is an illegal immigrant has nothing to do with this, to be quite frank. In case you forgot, a white man (a U.S. citizen, at that) just murdered his family in Colorado (which included LITTLE GIRLS, minors, individuals who probably had no idea that someone could do such a terrible thing). Moreover, people are getting shot and killed in various parts of our country on a daily basis, by other U.S. citizens. Just look at Chicago, for example.

This man, illegal or legal, is just a stone-cold killer. Being here illegally doesn't automatically mean that you have a greater propensity to kill someone else. Get out of here with that political talk. Someone died at the hands of another. Point blank period.
So,........you're a ****ing idiot!
You don't want the wall then?

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
I would like to see heavy fines and possibly jail time for people who run/operate companies like that.

It's a widespread issue and has been for decades. They claim they are forced to hire illegals because americans refuse to work for $2/hr and 14hr days. lol

Which sounds eerily similar to "but who will pick the cotton if we free the slaves?"

Blown 89

Established Member
It's a widespread issue and has been for decades. They claim they are forced to hire illegals because americans refuse to work for $2/hr and 14hr days. lol

Which sounds eerily similar to "but who will pick the cotton if we free the slaves?"
Yeah, that's terrible. I have a friend that used to own a large office furniture manufacturing facility. His work force consisted of people he found through day labor. He payed them a good wage and footed their naturalization bills. Anyone that knows how hard those day laborers work can understand why he did it. If you're going to hire illegal immigrants at least have some morals about it.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member

If he wasn't in the country that girl would still be alive. You're right we have plenty of killers here, no need to import them right? Idiot.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member

Good God. Nobody thinks this guy killed her BECAUSE he is here illegally, but she is dead BECAUSE he was allowed to come here illegally. If he was unable to enter the U.S. illegally then she would still be alive.

If you want to discuss the scumbag in Colorado then start a thread about it and he will get slammed just as hard. Just because American citizens commit heinous crimes that doesn't give illegal aliens a license to do the same. The difference is a lot of illegal alien crimes could have been prevented if we had secure borders.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
There is not a better way to defend one's position than starting off by calling others "idiots", right?
lol
That's why I responded the way I did.

Good God. Nobody thinks this guy killed her BECAUSE he is here illegally, but she is dead BECAUSE he was allowed to come here illegally. If he was unable to enter the U.S. illegally then she would still be alive.
If you want to discuss the scumbag in Colorado then start a thread about it and he will get slammed just as hard. Just because American citizens commit heinous crimes that doesn't give illegal aliens a license to do the same. The difference is a lot of illegal alien crimes could have been prevented if we had secure borders.
You said it brother.
Let's not forget the the amount of drugs that are smuggled into this Country!!! I wonder how many of those drugs and illegal drug mules killed people in this Country?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
lol
That's why I responded the way I did.

You said it brother.
Let's not forget the the amount of drugs that are smuggled into this Country!!! I wonder how many of those drugs and illegal drug mules killed people in this Country?

Has become quite a problem here in Texas and not just border towns, there is cartel activity, violence in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas area etc...This crap gets no national coverage, only small local affiliate coverage. I suspect Arizona, New Mexico and SoCal have similar problems.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Has become quite a problem here in Texas and not just border towns, there is cartel activity, violence in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas area etc...This crap gets no national coverage, only small local affiliate coverage. I suspect Arizona, New Mexico and SoCal have similar problems.

Texas attorney general was on the news today and says down there crimes by illegals happen all the time. Murders, rapes, kidnappings....etc. It just does not get national coverage like you say.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
New Hampshire and MA are bad as well. Heck, it's bad everywhere. Hopefully T-Money can get that garbage out of here.
Nobody wants to talk about how the drug mules kill people with their drug smuggling or the violence it brings. So, it's more than just violence the ways these illegals kill people.

Users who are viewing this thread