Religion-the reason for gay discrimination

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
and the LGBT community isnt pushy and in your face?

Fudge...look at how pissed everyone gets with Planters over and over about transexuals. Cuz he's pushy and in your face.

And, I havent thumped a bible once in this thread...

You seem awfully "in your face" (to use your words) about your viewpoint. Do you believe gays/lesbians should take less of a stand on their beliefs?

And if they seem pushy maybe that's becuase they believe they deserve equal footing. Who are you to say they don't?

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
They're both right and wrong.

It isnt a choice in that it is a tendancy.

But it is a choice in that they dont have to act on it.

This is the same for any other sexual perversion you can name....pedophilia, beastiality, incest, etc. All those people were attracted to and got off with those sick acts. But, no one here would say that they are normal or not a choice.

Its always a choice who you stick something in or let someone stick their thing in you.

You've got to be kidding. Choice? Tendancy? Perversion?

How do you mention pedophelia in this thread? Do you get that gays/lesbians are all consenting where pedophilia is not? Bestiality is also not.

I'd like you to quote a Bible passage that says when you put on your Baywatch repeats and rub one out that it's okay with The Lord.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
The problem is, people are self centered assholes and they feel if something doesn't benefit them then they see no reason for anyone else to have it.
=65,000

The reality is, there is no reason one person shouldn't be allowed to marry another, man or female, heterosexual or gay. If a man wants to marry a man, he should have the exact same rights that a heterosexual couple have, please tell me why not. Marriage shouldn't be an earned privileged just because you are male and female so get out of here with that non-sense.

The only thing that should be privatized by religion and marriage is the right to marry the people. If they don't want to marry them, fine. No where, should anyone have the right to deny another person marriage or happiness and the legal benefits of being married. It's a social union of two people, not of two different sexes.

It doesn't matter if homosexuality is gene related or behavior related WTF does that have to do with anything? Your religion isn't gene related it's behavior related so what makes you think you should have any part of government say?
I agree whether learned or inherited. The rights of the individual should not be ****ed with. Also I think the rights of the church (gov telling them they cannot discriminate, basically) shouldn't be ****ed with. So it should come down to (it has been mentioned so many times), the only thing the gov should be involved in is civil unions.

My wife and I married JOP. Got our marriage cert and called it a day. A big part of us doing that was for the benefits. That should only be a civil union.

Unfortunately the majority of gay/straight couples would except that, but a minority of gay/straight couples can't get over the wording. That is where the problem lies.

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
Unfortunately the majority of gay/straight couples would except that, but a minority of gay/straight couples can't get over the wording. That is where the problem lies.

No, the problem lies with the fact that the mainstream refers to them as special, as though whatever we do that levels the playing field, where they're concerned, is a favor. A little condescending, don't you think?

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Except its illegal to **** a child and animal, don't get me started on those inbreeding ****ers. Gay people can have sex, it's not rape. To put it in some child is rape, a kid cannot consent to getting butt****ed by some sick priest...

Just saying. To consenting adults can do whatever the hell they want but if you harm a child I swear to **** I will kill you myself...

Also if you don't recall 12 year olds used to marry 20+ year olds a few centuries ago...

You completely ignored my previous statements. Which pretty much says that the track the homosexual arguments lead down is not a good one.

You seem awfully "in your face" (to use your words) about your viewpoint. Do you believe gays/lesbians should take less of a stand on their beliefs?

And if they seem pushy maybe that's becuase they believe they deserve equal footing. Who are you to say they don't?

Ive already stated my beliefs....that the government should quit providing any race, gender or sexual preference any extra laws that give any one special benefits or hindrances.

There are over 1100+ laws on the books for married couples. Those should NOT exist. Its segregation. The law should 100% apply to all americans equally, even those who choose not to be married. Why should they pay different tax rates because they chose not to marry?p

You've got to be kidding. Choice? Tendancy? Perversion?

How do you mention pedophelia in this thread? Do you get that gays/lesbians are all consenting where pedophilia is not? Bestiality is also not.

I'd like you to quote a Bible passage that says when you put on your Baywatch repeats and rub one out that it's okay with The Lord.

Have you ever heard of 12 and 13 year olds getting pregnant? Pedophilia, by medical definition, can be a 16 year old who is having sex with a 13 year old.

I was also using it to reference over 18 year-olds having sex with minors (though I know thats not its definition)

paynecasey

Established Member
The facts are these. Nobody knows how or why but homosexuality has always existed in both humans and nature. Further, it always will.

This statement is illogical. Here is why.

You state that if something has always existed then it is normal. Mental retardation has always existed. People being born with two heads, three legs or downs have always existed. Murder has always existed.

Just because it "existed". Doesn't make it right.

Nature does not practice homosexuality on normal scale. It's by accident and never continues. Apes doesn't go and get same sex partners etc. never.

slidai

Established Member
I'm not religious in the least bit, and not against gays, but I am against gay marriage and the media pushing that shit on people everyday.

Most Americans don't want to hear about it, and as long as homos shut their mouths and go about their business, i believe almost everyone else (except for the true bigots) would go about their business as well. It's the MEDIA, like always, who creates this drama.

Quit with the glorifying and celebrations of gay lifestyles too. We get it, you're gay. Who cares!

You are a bigot. You can't say you're not against gays but then say you're against gay marriage. That's ****ing retarded. It's not the media, it's bigots like you that are fighting to prevent people from having equal rights. Jesus Christ you're blind to your own stupidity.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
You are a bigot. You can't say you're not against gays but then say you're against gay marriage. That's f***ing retarded. It's not the media, it's bigots like you that are fighting to prevent people from having equal rights. Jesus Christ you're blind to your own stupidity.

I knew it would only be a matter of time before your ignorance showed up in here...

paynecasey

Established Member
You are a bigot. You can't say you're not against gays but then say you're against gay marriage. That's f***ing retarded. It's not the media, it's bigots like you that are fighting to prevent people from having equal rights. Jesus Christ you're blind to your own stupidity.

I thought Venom sounded legit.

slidai

Established Member
I knew it would only be a matter of time before your ignorance showed up in here...

Let me remind you of what you said bigot "Not against gays but I'm against gay marriage"

My ignorance... Right. Keep talking bigot. You just prove your bigotry everytime you comment.

slidai

Established Member
I guess I wasn't. slidai called me a bigot, so i must be a bigot... He is the all knowing all powerful gay god. I must have been wrong, what was I thinking.

:rollseyes

I called you a bigot because you are one.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I called you a bigot because you are one.

And I called you ignorant because you are ignorant.

Seriously, you're like a virus in these threads, you take this stuff way too seriously and think people are just going to change their beliefs because you call them a bigot? Get real. If anything you're hurting your cause by insulting people.

You are almost as bad as Planter.

Last edited:

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Jesus teaches tolerance and love! He also stated no one is without sin, and that all sin is equal in the Father's eyes!

Homosexuality is a sin, however we all sin daily. If this is the reason for discrimination we should all be discriminated against daily!:beer:

slidai

Established Member
And I called you ignorant because you are ignorant.

Seriously, you're like a virus in these threads, you take this stuff way too seriously and think people are just going to change their beliefs because you call them a bigot? Get real. If anything you're hurting your cause by insulting people.

You are almost as bad as Planter.

Too serious? These are serious issues. People like you are a virus on this world. You prevent society from moving foward and advancing their inderstanding and acceptance of all things. Do I think you will change your views? No. Bigots like you are incapable of change and that's not my goal. I wouldn't waste my time on you. I would have more success teaching a fish to breathe on land. If you find being called a bigot insulting, don't be one.

slidai

Established Member
Jesus teaches tolerance and love! He also stated no one is without sin, and that all sin is equal in the Father's eyes!

Homosexuality is a sin, however we all sin daily. If this is the reason for discrimination we should all be discriminated against daily!:beer:

The world is also 6,000 old and a guy built an ark to house two of every animal....... As an atheist, I find your points invalid.

Users who are viewing this thread