Religion-the reason for gay discrimination

paynecasey

Established Member
As far as the letter of the law is concerned, this is all irrelevant. You're basically arguing religion here and I'm not. You're insinuating that because "that's the way god created us and since god supposedly says marriage is only between a man and a woman, then homosexuals shouldn't be able to marry", amiright?

Marriage is a legal contract and nothing more. From a legal perspective, there's no reason someone shouldn't be able to marry someone of the same sex.

Correction. It is a nothing more than a legal contract IN YOUR EYES.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
This makes no sense. If it happens in their subconscious, then it's not a choice. Hence, subconscious.

They're both right and wrong.

It isnt a choice in that it is a tendancy.

But it is a choice in that they dont have to act on it.

This is the same for any other sexual perversion you can name....pedophilia, beastiality, incest, etc. All those people were attracted to and got off with those sick acts. But, no one here would say that they are normal or not a choice.

Its always a choice who you stick something in or let someone stick their thing in you.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Bingo. And they just want to marry for the tax benefit.

Sort of like hetero people?

They surely don;t want the same benefits of a married couple; like visiting a sick or injured spouse in a hospital, insurance benefits, love might play in there I am not sure.

I hate the pushiness and in your face, it is like those bible thumpers and annoying as hell.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
I hate the pushiness and in your face, it is like those bible thumpers and annoying as hell.

and the LGBT community isnt pushy and in your face?

Fudge...look at how pissed everyone gets with Planters over and over about transexuals. Cuz he's pushy and in your face.

And, I havent thumped a bible once in this thread...

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
They're both right and wrong.

It isnt a choice in that it is a tendancy.

But it is a choice in that they dont have to act on it.

This is the same for any other sexual perversion you can name....pedophilia, beastiality, incest, etc. All those people were attracted to and got off with those sick acts. But, no one here would say that they are normal or not a choice.

Its always a choice who you stick something in or let someone stick their thing in you.

Pedophilia is wrong because you're ****ing a goddamn child. :bored:

Fudge...look at how pissed everyone gets with Planters over and over about transexuals. Cuz he's pushy and in your face.

Religious People are pushy, Homophobes are pushy, the LGBT Community is pushy, the NRA is pushy, Liberals are pushy, Conservatives are pushy. You can add any thing before are/is pushy and have an argument...

Last edited:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Pedophilia is wrong because you're ****ing a goddamn child. :bored:

devils advocate....if a 16 year old girl is getting banged by a 17 year old guy or 20 year old guy....whats it really matter? Shes still doing the same act with a guy. Yet one is legal and one isnt? Who got to decide that one?

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Religious People are pushy, Homophobes are pushy, the LGBT Community is pushy, the NRA is pushy, Liberals are pushy, Conservatives are pushy. You can add any thing before are/is pushy and have an argument...

in all instances, one is pushy first and the other responds.

In 1950's I dont see any evidence of religious people being pushy about homosexual marriage.

It wasnt till the gays became pushy and boisterous about it that religious people became pushy back.

NRA isnt pushy till the government gets pushy and then they push back.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life

They (LGBT) were the ones I was talking about being pushy then a comma and equated them to the bible thumpers; go back and read. I hope that helps you understand.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
They (LGBT) were the ones I was talking about being pushy then a comma and equated them to the bible thumpers; go back and read. I hope that helps you understand.

my reading has not been 100% accurate this week :beer:

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
devils advocate....if a 16 year old girl is getting banged by a 17 year old guy or 20 year old guy....whats it really matter? Shes still doing the same act with a guy. Yet one is legal and one isnt? Who got to decide that one?

The age of consent in Canada:

If you are 12 or 13 you can consent to have sex with someone no more than two years older.

If you are 14 or 15 you can consent to have sex with someone no more than 5 years older (unless the two people are married).

The older person can NOT be a teacher, parent, guardian, doctor, etc.

For everyone else the age of consent is 16. But if the older person is a teacher, parent, guardian, doctor, etc, then the age of consent is 18.

The age of consent for anal sex is 18 unless the two people are married.

The Ages of Consent in USA

Age of consent 16 (30): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

Age of consent 17 (9): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming

Age of consent 18 (12): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania

The above you said, wouldn't be illegal in Canada so I don't really know what to say there... of course unless the chick is getting DP'ed... :rockon:

in all instances, one is pushy first and the other responds.

My point was it doesn't matter who started it... Both sides are super pushy... :beer:

In 1950's I dont see any evidence of religious people being pushy about homosexual marriage.

It wasnt till the gays became pushy and boisterous about it that religious people became pushy back.

NRA isnt pushy till the government gets pushy and then they push back.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
The age of consent in Canada:

If you are 12 or 13 you can consent to have sex with someone no more than two years older.

If you are 14 or 15 you can consent to have sex with someone no more than 5 years older (unless the two people are married).

The older person can NOT be a teacher, parent, guardian, doctor, etc.

For everyone else the age of consent is 16. But if the older person is a teacher, parent, guardian, doctor, etc, then the age of consent is 18.

The age of consent for anal sex is 18 unless the two people are married.

The Ages of Consent in USA

Age of consent 16 (30): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

Age of consent 17 (9): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Texas, Wyoming

Age of consent 18 (12): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania

The above you said, wouldn't be illegal in Canada so I don't really know what to say there... of course unless the chick is getting DP'ed... :rockon:

So they cant have sex with their doctor or teacher? who made this rule up telling them who they can and cant have sex with???

see, the problem with the homosexual argument...is its premises for allowing it are the exact same premises that would be used for every other sexual perversion that someone wants to act upon.

Thats the biggest problem. See, even if you allow homosexual marriage, you're still segregating out people who cant get married that, but the same arguments, should be able to get married or have sex.

MrUnsubtleNinja

Established Member
So they cant have sex with their doctor or teacher? who made this rule up telling them who they can and cant have sex with???

see, the problem with the homosexual argument...is its premises for allowing it are the exact same premises that would be used for every other sexual perversion that someone wants to act upon.

Thats the biggest problem. See, even if you allow homosexual marriage, you're still segregating out people who cant get married that, but the same arguments, should be able to get married or have sex.

Except its illegal to **** a child and animal, don't get me started on those inbreeding ****ers. Gay people can have sex, it's not rape. To put it in some child is rape, a kid cannot consent to getting butt****ed by some sick priest...

Just saying. To consenting adults can do whatever the hell they want but if you harm a child I swear to **** I will kill you myself...

Also if you don't recall 12 year olds used to marry 20+ year olds a few centuries ago...

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Except its illegal to **** a child and animal, don't get me started on those inbreeding ****ers. Gay people can have sex, it's not rape. To put it in some child is rape, a kid cannot consent to getting butt****ed by some sick priest...

Just saying. To consenting adults can do whatever the hell they want but if you harm a child I swear to **** I will kill you myself...

Also if you don't recall 12 year olds used to marry 20+ year olds a few centuries ago...[/QUOTE]

+1 also depends on the geogrpahic region....to some its totally legit...
I don't agree with the learned behavior all the way, to an extent yes. Also, the Greeks were the most successful poeple to glorify homophobia......everyone was leike ummmmm ok lets wrasstle w/ oil.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
anyone against gay marriage or gay people is an asshole IMO and is probably more screwed up in the head than 90% of the gay people out there. ill quote jim jeffereies.. "if your against gay marriage you know what you should do?... DONT MARRY A GAY PERSON!"

Last edited:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
The problem is, people are self centered assholes and they feel if something doesn't benefit them then they see no reason for anyone else to have it.

The reality is, there is no reason one person shouldn't be allowed to marry another, man or female, heterosexual or gay. If a man wants to marry a man, he should have the exact same rights that a heterosexual couple have, please tell me why not. Marriage shouldn't be an earned privileged just because you are male and female so get out of here with that non-sense.

The only thing that should be privatized by religion and marriage is the right to marry the people. If they don't want to marry them, fine. No where, should anyone have the right to deny another person marriage or happiness and the legal benefits of being married. It's a social union of two people, not of two different sexes.

It doesn't matter if homosexuality is gene related or behavior related WTF does that have to do with anything? Your religion isn't gene related it's behavior related so what makes you think you should have any part of government say?

Ass Eyes

Helter Skelter
Established Member
I bet if you look at all gays and lesbians combined, nearly all of them had some troubled childhood, either came from a broken home, single parent, or some other unorthodox lifestyle for that of a child. Maybe they were socially closed off, who knows. I think it's more of a cry for help, or attention, wanting to be different from everyone else.

Oldest brother gay. Other brother nor me are. Same parents, same life, same neighborhood, etc.

Gay brother talks about how he knew, from a very early age (3 or 4) that he thought differently from others.

He's never needed or asked for attention. He's a very successful dentist with a life 99% of everyone on this site would wish for. Well, other than the occasional dick in the mouth. But I digress... :rolling: Actually, he's "top" in any relationship he's been in which means he never does that.

The facts are these. Nobody knows how or why but homosexuality has always existed in both humans and nature. Further, it always will.

The question is, why does anyone care? I've spent lots of time with him, his mate and his friends. They're all great people and the last thing on their minds is trying to "make" us like them. They think it's about half hilarious straights worry about this.

I do, too. Y'all have plenty else to worry about without trying dictate how people should live their lives. What's really funny is that the most vocal always seem to be self-hating closet cases. Look in the mirror then get back to us...

hoamskilet

Established Member
I think I'm gonna try to marry my dog. I really do love her more than most people and she's so loyal. I know it's not natural, but **** it, I've got rights too.

Users who are viewing this thread