Regional Club

Secesh

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
and out of just say this group, ho wmany autocross? drag race? go to shows? a handful. i just think itll be hard to do with other clubs already established but to each their own... :rockon:

It depends on what the club does and how much fun it has. If given a choice I'd probably do a lot more with this club than with the Mustang club I currently belong to. Based on the perceived personalities of this group, it seems like it could be a fun club.

cjuni

Established Member
HELL.....I say we all get together have few drinks and discuss it then..... :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
cjuni said:
HELL.....I say we all get together have few drinks and discuss it then..... :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

I like that idea. Where does everyone live? We need to find a good meeting area.

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
Hello all. I'm originally from RI and travel home each year and would love to see the area get a formal club going. I'm the president of a club in NC now and is a chapter of the MCA. I've also been a member of 3 other clubs in the area that have since folded due to a number of issues.

My suggestion to those wanting to form a club that will last, start out with just getting together at various locations. Say once or twice a month. Get people interested that will actually show. Not to say that those on this site won't participate, but I've learned that there are a lot of people out there that just talk about being a member.

Once you get a number of loyal participants, you can then talk about officers and formalities. You may also find the clubs identity that way. If you see that 90% of your attendance are COBRA's, would make sense to call the club a COBRA club and open it up to anyone who likes COBRA's but doesn't have to own one.

Getting a decal and name should probably come after you have 10 solid members.

That is just my opinion on what I have seen work and not work. When ever I'm home, I'd love to attend an event. Each year I try to make the Tasca Ford show which has always been worth it. Anyway, good luck. I hope it all works out.

cjuni

Established Member
Good Idea, now let's go out for a few cold ones......and let get this party started (FLOABW)......I'm from Fitchburg

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
and out of just say this group, ho wmany autocross? drag race? go to shows? a handful. i just think itll be hard to do with other clubs already established but to each their own... :rockon:

Maybe we could be a sewing circle or a bridge club.......and we just happen to own Hot Rods :rollseyes what the hell would you base the club on then? maybe we will do more drag racing than other clubs but i don't think thats all we should offer.

These are just some suggestions I had for a club......we can even join up with other clubs for events. for instance SCMC and NESHOC members attend a lot of the same events and promote each others events.

cjuni

Established Member
So whats the deal here, all this talk and NO one wants to get together to go over any of this?????????

Secesh

Established Member
cjuni said:
So whats the deal here, all this talk and NO one wants to get together to go over any of this?????????

I'll go, but I don't get home from work until 7. So a Satuday or Sunday would be best for me.

cjuni

Established Member
Na we've never met, that is what i'm tryin to get goin here....but i do go to the Hooters in NH

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
cjuni said:
Na we've never met, that is what i'm tryin to get goin here....but i do go to the Hooters in NH

well how about first where is everyone?

i think most people form here are southshre correct me if im wrong?

Secesh

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
well how about first where is everyone?

i think most people form here are southshre correct me if im wrong?

We all know I'm in NH. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of Hooters around. If one of those locations can't be agreed on, how about we go for a Chuck-E-Cheese? They're all over the place, plus they got cool stuff to play with.

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
Secesh said:
We all know I'm in NH. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of Hooters around. If one of those locations can't be agreed on, how about we go for a Chuck-E-Cheese? They're all over the place, plus they got cool stuff to play with.

Chuck-E-Cheese has AWESOME bread sticks hahahaa

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
yeah i am from the really south shore
i would think a meeting place that most of us could get to with out too much trouble would be in the Attlebouro area or something like that
and yeh i know i cant spell

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
I'm up north compared to everyone else. It's hard for me to do anything now that I have to be in NH every weekend. Weekdays I work plus College App time wahooo, not.

Users who are viewing this thread