Regional Club

cjuni

Established Member
Jake see thats how the woman get ya......they dance around the question and leave it up to you, then they got ya........haha :pepper: :pepper:

Last edited:

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
cjuni said:
Jake see thats how the woman get ya......they dance around the question and leave it up to you, then they got ya........haha :pepper: :pepper:

I didn't dance around the question. I just said that you need to decide who is gonna be in the club first. And I said that it should be all fords. ;-) Oh and whats the the peppers? haha

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
SVTChic said:
hahaha! My womanly thoughts huh?? Well.... I think the club should be named Jamie's Bitches! haha! No I'm just kidding. But I do think that it should be all ford members not just SVT. I'm not sure what kinda name you boys are looking for... maybe after you decide if its gonna be all fords, just mustangs, or just SVT you could decide on a name?

im not sure...but maybe...wel iff you....

thats dancing alright... :lol:

how about a club geared towards something else? like drag racing? id say MOST of us go there and are all for it....how about something like that?

SVTChic

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:

how about a club geared towards something else? like drag racing? id say MOST of us go there and are all for it....how about something like that?

HEY! I'm not dancing....... :banana: :pepper: WOO HOO! Now I am! I had to be cool like you guys and use the pepper in someway haha! I don't drag race :( Oh maybe if I what??

cjuni

Established Member
SVTChic said:
I didn't dance around the question. I just said that you need to decide who is gonna be in the club first. And I said that it should be all fords. ;-) Oh and whats the the peppers? haha

Not sure what they mean, but the are kinda cool.....and they dance just like you.....haha :banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper:

Secesh

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:

I doubt that my Cobra will ever race. Maybe I'll let it watch sometime though.

Allen96Cobra

Established Member
Woburn, MA - Currently Deployed to Kuwait
I think all fords is a good idea that way turnout isn't as much of a concern. If it was all SVT would there be enough people in the area to make gatherings worth it? Just a thought.

I was part of CFFB in Orlando and we had 120 members and an average turnout of 60-80 people. After a while we started having sponsored gatherings and along with the mustang, classic car, and corvette clubs joining in we had 200+ cars show up. Needless to say it was amazing! It lasted for about 6 months until the shopping center that allowed us to rope off 200 parking spots changed management.

Allen

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:

I don't think it should be limited to one type of event...sure a lot of us drag race but not everyone. a club should include all events Drag racing, autocross,track, car shows, cruise nights, get the idea

:pepper: I can't seem to get enough of this guy...

Dave

cjuni

Established Member
looks like I started something here.........haha :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Davesnake said:
I don't think it should be limited to one type of event...sure a lot of us drag race but not everyone. a club should include all events Drag racing, autocross,track, car shows, cruise nights, get the idea

:pepper: I can't seem to get enough of this guy...

Dave

Hey Dave, does your friend Kathy drive a Ford?

:banana: :banana: :banana:

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
I'd be interested as well. We would need some type of creative decal like below. :)

decals.jpg

David

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Davesnake said:

Dave

and out of just say this group, ho wmany autocross? drag race? go to shows? a handful. i just think itll be hard to do with other clubs already established but to each their own... :rockon:

SVTChic

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
and out of just say this group, ho wmany autocross? drag race? go to shows? a handful. i just think itll be hard to do with other clubs already established but to each their own... :rockon:

Maybe it doens't have to just be drag racing... maybe it could be drag racing autocross and car shows all in one? Like someone else said not everyone drag races but I'm sure if you open up the field a little then you will have more members?? Just my 2 cents. :pepper: :pepper: Sorry had to be cool like you guys haha

dougwg

Established Member
how bout "Mid-Atlantic Terminator Car Club"
just like "Motor City Terminator Car Club"

"MATCC"
"MCTCC"

SVTChic

Established Member
dougwg said:

"MATCC"
"MCTCC"

Wouldn't it have to be New England Terminator Car Club? NETCC??

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
dougwg said:

"MATCC"
"MCTCC"

thats more along the lines of a New England region for MCT....

why cant we just start the MCT branching and be a division? we can have division meets and such...rather than start a new one...just elaborate one. but then again its only 03-04 Cobra's so i guess u gys wouldnt like that...

Users who are viewing this thread