Regional Club

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Davesnake said:
Why not just all Ford :shrug: that way we won't leave out the focus,Lighting,SC T-bird, etc etc..crowd.

Dave

WaaaaHoooooo Dave is on my side HA!

Secesh

Established Member
Davesnake said:
Why not just all Ford :shrug: that way we won't leave out the focus,Lighting,SC T-bird, etc etc..crowd.

Dave

All Ford sounds good to me.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Haha, Hey Allen welcome to the site! I'm about 10 mins from you by the way (Acton). Glad to see you found the light!

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I contacted the admin and he said there aren't any guidelines set in stone. I like the idea of all Ford.

I personally don't care if you are in more than 1 club. We should get a members list together and think of some "club guidelines."

cjuni

Established Member
What about all SVT.......I'm in regradless but just think it would a more focus group with just stang or SVT.

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
cjuni said:
What about all SVT.......I'm in regradless but just think it would a more focus group with just stang or SVT.

I'm allready in two SVT groups I would rather include everyone here...just my opinion.

Dave

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
SVTChic said:
Dave your so thoughtful ;-)
:sleeping:

i just think this would be hard becaus eof SO many other clubs in this region. thats why i was pushing to MCT to go national which they liked. there are already a few "SVT" or mustang clubs around here an dlike dave said...he is part of 2...so am I... :shrug:

FastFwd

Dave hates me
Established Member
Ford performance cars or some kind of performance criteria? Or a pretension of some kind of performance criteria, like some kind of mod. Custom floor mats or something.

John

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
SVTChic said:
You need to fix your avatar buddy :)
avatar shmavater...i need to find a good one first....what about this club thing babe? what are your womanly thoughts?

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
avatar shmavater...i need to find a good one first....what about this club thing babe? what are your womanly thoughts?

hahaha! My womanly thoughts huh?? Well.... I think the club should be named Jamie's Bitches! haha! No I'm just kidding. But I do think that it should be all ford members not just SVT. I'm not sure what kinda name you boys are looking for... maybe after you decide if its gonna be all fords, just mustangs, or just SVT you could decide on a name?

Users who are viewing this thread