Regional Club

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Anyone hear from David ( golfprowanabe ) about the regional club?
Or John, ( palesnake ) ? Or Joe ?

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
No F-1 for me, I don't think I will fit into one of those tiny carts. And even if I did I highly doubt that they will have a fire suit big enough for me. :beer:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
03ShadowCobra said:
No F-1 for me, I don't think I will fit into one of those tiny carts. And even if I did I highly doubt that they will have a fire suit big enough for me. :beer:

well we were done last time at like 230ish? drop by and u can chill and eat or whatever

silver10th

Established Member
i dont know if i can make on sunday,i have an xmas party to go to that i just found out about.im going to try to skip it or at least show up for some of it.we will see what happens though.

hey jeff, nice of you to say see ya on sunday.let me know if youre going to make it on sunday, i have some good pics of your car.

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
There are more guys here than can join in the regional club!

JSTaGT

Established Member
So what's up with the club? Did it materialize or fade away?

I haven't spent much time on this site please don't shoot me if I missed sometihing.

Bob
Methuen, 01844
North Shore near the Salem NM border off RTE 213
Ford, Mustang GT vert, 2001
60 minutes (as many miles as I can drive in 60 min)

03slither, I know your out there watching, post up. :)

Last edited:

packofqtips

Frame Draggin member
Established Member
Based on expirences with the forming of my club i would say someone should just take charge pick a place set a date and time and whoever shows up is serious and will attend other meetings and other people can join up as you get more meets together
my club is spread out over mass so each month the meet location changes we usually pick hooters or other big chain resturant to meet at. we all roll to shows togethr during the summer and meet up to hang out and alot of us also go to the dragway too during the summer

Users who are viewing this thread