Votes: 187 39.5%
  • HELL NO!!!

Votes: 286 60.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
It's a good design, the darker colors look much better than the light from the back side

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I like the new rear-end. It has an edgy/modern look to it and the different textures in back give it some character.

karnutz4

Established Member
I wasnt going to hate completley until i :nonono:saw one in person...........now that I have seen a few, I can honestly say ford totaly ruined the mustang ! I read wear ford sales dropped for the month of may, humm...now we know why !

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I wasnt going to hate completley until i :nonono:saw one in person...........now that I have seen a few, I can honestly say ford totaly ruined the mustang ! I read wear ford sales dropped for the month of may, humm... now we know why !

Because of the other muscle cars that came on the market and/or because the economy is in the tank.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Uglier than the back of an impala! Ford screwed up again. Everything else is nice, except of course, lack of power, but seriously! That big ass black plastic at the bottom, the weird shaped tail lights...they could have done much better. They bombed on the back.

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
I think it looks "okay". I like this more than the 05-09 overall. I do think it needs a spoiler badly. GT500 looks so much better IMO.

Jroc

Established Member
The first S197 had "meh" looking rearends. I like the 2010's much better. Infact I'm starting to get into the whole retro theme because of the Challenger and the 2010 Mustang both look so good. I use to hate this retro fad.

Jroc

Established Member
BTW the best looking rearend ever put on a Mustang where the SN95, and New Edge Saleens, and the 03/04 Cobras.

LethalDosage

Banned
dont like it. then again i dont like any of the 05+ styles. just not a fan. my termi will be the last mustang i own untill they make something that looks good again

Oman_cobra

Established Member
it might be not the best looking rear ive ever seen. BUT it aint that bad, & i wouldnt mind buying one, infact im starting to save for the sick GT500 (if things were ok, or atleast the 5.0 L 2011 version)

i think with wide meats, blacked out rears, lowered, it would look killer as hell... so i vote it looks good

WPGFORDGUY

Established Member
Guys... I drove one last night, although it looks simialr to the 05-09 s197's let me assure you that it is a completely different car.

Amazinginly quiet, suspension 100% more refined and quiet, interior ( esp for big guys like me) Far more comfortable.

I am throughly impressed with the car.

Regan3521

Established Member
I didn't like it at first bit when i saw one in person it didn't look bad, and now i like it, as lest there trying to keep the car fresh and something a tad different where it still look like a mustang some, still though they can do with less of that black plastic, something like the 2003-04 cobra would not be too bad just not half the rear bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread