Votes: 187 39.5%
  • HELL NO!!!

Votes: 286 60.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
lol this happens with EVERY new Mustang generation. After a couple of years, people get used to it and suddenly its all good.

SUPERSHELBY

SOO-PURR-SHELL-BEE
Established Member
its grown on me alot...so much that i dont care about the plastic or taillights. besides....if its ugly that means challenger owners, camaro owners, and ricers (especially) have something to hurl to when they lose lol

THE_STIG

Established Member
They should have left it like the 05s, the only part I do not like is the black plastic thing on the bottom.

TERMN8U

Established Member
Just saw the 2010 in person....... It kills all Mustangs of any year. Great job on Ford's part!:dancenana:

chuckstang

Established Member
The rear looks terrible in pictures and in person.

But I would still buy one but this rear end is probably the ugliest I have seen since the the 93 stang.

I liked the 94-09 rear ends

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
i do like it but it's all the unpainted black plastic pieces that throw me off. I would buy one and if i did i would paint the majority of the black panels to match the rest of the car.

Saleen313

Cat Herder
Established Member
You really have to see the rear in person before you say if you like it or not. I was iffy about it until I saw the 2010 in person. I dont mind it at all. i not in love with it yet but I'd rock a 2010 stang with a spoiler(a must with these cars).

Users who are viewing this thread