• YES, I LOVEIT!

Votes: 187 39.5%
  • HELL NO!!!

Votes: 286 60.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fat-cat

Established Member
Need the Gt500 spoiler or something larger then the stock Gt to fill it out a bit .. with no spoiler it looks out of place

hand-to-ball

That Was Just Your Life
Established Member
the new camaro is going to smoke the new mustang for overall sales.

the '05 concept looked so nice and promising yet Ford completely ****ed up the production version. The '05+ up Mustangs are a sad attempt at retro.

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
the new camaro is going to smoke the new mustang for overall sales.

the '05 concept looked so nice and promising yet Ford completely ****ed up the production version. The '05+ up Mustangs are a sad attempt at retro.
+1 I thought the 05 concept looked a lot better. They looked like a better retro car than the Camaro. Man that wouldve looked sweet, the concept Mustang looking like the old Shelby :rockon:

Knexo

Established Member
need a third option - don't hate it, don't love it, but I could get used to it.

I would agree only because there hasn't been a camaro for 8 years. The Mustang interior is much better looking. The Camaro guys really don't like the tail lights on it either.

I voted hate it. I wouldn't let it stop me from getting one though, because I think with all the negativity abou the new rear, the aftermarket will give us options. Alteast thats what I'm hoping for.

Furinox

Established Member
the huge fake gas cap emblem ruins it for me. I didn't like it on the 05+ and it looks ten times worse on the '10

Bybowtie

BOOSTED
Established Member
The fronts ok but the rears awful. l think ford messed up all way around though. Not to mention looks like its old school chevy avalanche plastic on the bottom of it. Maybe someone will do one up that changes my mind. But the front reminds me of this so far.

FORD-MUSTANG-2010-2CA.jpg

Paint the center of the bumper same color as car and make grill just a little larger and we almost have a Japanese (not being racist)mustang.

evo%2010.jpg

BlueSnake01

Established Member
The fronts ok but the rears awful. l think ford messed up all way around though. Not to mention looks like its old school chevy avalanche plastic on the bottom of it. Maybe someone will do one up that changes my mind. But the front reminds me of this so far.

FORD-MUSTANG-2010-2CA.jpg

Paint the center of the bumper same color as car and make grill just a little larger and we almost have a Japanese (not being racist)mustang.

evo%2010.jpg
Well didnt a Japanese or Chinese guy took over the Mustang's department? (or something like that) Since 05 i believe, but I could be wrong :shrug: (not trying to be racist, sorry if i offend somebody)

BayouFX4

GEAUX TIGERS
Established Member
I'm trying my best to like it. If the 2010 had the 09 rear end, it would be a masterpiece. It's starting to grow on me.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Can someone paint the bottom plastic part to match the color of the car? Would like to see how it looks painted.

pony23

Established Member
Saw one in person and it looks much better than it does in pictures. Still not that great though.

Now the front is an improvement over the 05 style.

I can sum it up by saying that its like picking up a girl thats driving a car. The face looks good, but who knows what is planted in that seat!!! It could ruin the whole deal.

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
I've seen a couple in person now and they look better than they do in the pictures on the internet (which is what really matters in the first place...right?). I think the way the fenders flare out a little more, the way the rear quarter panels have mor shape to them, the front end, etc. are all incredible improvements over the too plain-looking earlier version of this body style. I'm going to have to say that it would be no question about which car looks better overall, but I also agree that the rear of the car could have been done a with more taste, but you can't complain considering the overall improvement of the car.

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Its like all the other strange ford designs... they eventually grow on ya. The ford taurus... hell idk what year 96? when the bubbly windows head lights and tail lights? I wanted to puke just the mere sight of it. Couple years later, I was completely down with them. atleast the car has hips now!

ToyoFl

Established Member
hmmm I don't know, they were clearly going for something sleek and sexy, and the new rear end looks just that. It looks more like an actual coupe now. Much smoother looking IMO

Users who are viewing this thread