Race of the weekened

Established Member
Uh no thanks...it's not going to hurt my feelings to lose lol. Heck the Cobra is obviously the underdog here because on paper this isn't really an even race. We'll just see what happens.

It ain't gonna change my life either way, win or lose, but it will be one hell of an adrenaline rush...that's why I love this sport!

:shrug:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I say race anyways. 8xxrwhp hooking on a street?? I don't see happening unless he has a shit ton of suspension. He'll break something on that car. Btw to the SVTLOL I think your car is sick and not discrediting what you did with your car. But you should really look into a cage and some safety equipment. driving a car with that much hp on the street and street racing it without the proper safety stuff is just plain stupid.. but like I said it's nothing personal man you've created a freak, also all the shit talking and stuff is kinda getting old. You have proved your point but now it's just immature and childish. and I hardly think you are a 18yr old kid. :beer:

Last edited:

mebetter

Established Member
Well, looks like this race probably won't be happening. SVT LOL decided that in order to assure his victory, he'd have the car beefed up a bit. He took his to Dallas today and brought it back with 832 HP. Would just be wasting my E85 to even try.

Hope you enjoy having the worlds fastest car Billy! :)

Earlier you seemed like you were down to just run for fun, and didn't care about losing or winning. What happened to that? I say just man up and race him if you win great if you lose well you knew you were going to lose anyways, but at least you didn't back down.

stangaholic280

Established Member
You guys are such haters lol. You can't tell me if you set up a race (that included a bet and agreed upon conditions!) that you thought maybe you had a shot at and then a few hours before hand your competition texts you and says he tacked on an extra 80-90HP that you would be ecstatic.

Well, I'm glad I could appease all of you guys....I went out and raced him anyways. I did want to do it for fun...but I also wanted to stand some sort of chance lol. we did a 40-140. I got beat by 2 if you ask the spectators....3 if you ask SVT LOL. I'll post the video up in a minute. I spun like nuts...it's 63* here lol, no missed gears on either part, once he started pulling though, he didnt stop. Oh well, 754 HP Cobra didn't hang with an 832 HP ZO6...surprise surprise :shrug:

SVT LOL

Established Member
You guys are such haters lol. You can't tell me if you set up a race (that included a bet and agreed upon conditions!) that you thought maybe you had a shot at and then a few hours before hand your competition texts you and says he tacked on an extra 80-90HP that you would be ecstatic.

Well, I'm glad I could appease all of you guys....I went out and raced him anyways. I did want to do it for fun...but I also wanted to stand some sort of chance lol. we did a 40-140. I got beat by 2 if you ask the spectators....3 if you ask SVT LOL. I'll post the video up in a minute. I spun like nuts...it's 63* here lol, no missed gears on either part, once he started pulling though, he didnt stop. Oh well, 754 HP Cobra didn't hang with an 832 HP ZO6...surprise surprise :shrug:

haha more like 4-5 but what do i know i was in front

yes i went down and messed with tune and i laid down 830 but with that tune there was no room for error so i had him back it down a little to around 750. so it was pretty much the same as what i posted

SVT LOL

Established Member
I say race anyways. 8xxrwhp hooking on a street?? I don't see happening unless he has a shit ton of suspension. He'll break something on that car. Btw to the SVTLOL I think your car is sick and not discrediting what you did with your car. But you should really look into a cage and some safety equipment. driving a car with that much hp on the street and street racing it without the proper safety stuff is just plain stupid.. but like I said it's nothing personal man you've created a freak, also all the shit talking and stuff is kinda getting old. You have proved your point but now it's just immature and childish. and I hardly think you are a 18yr old kid. :beer:

like i said earlier its around 750 still. my car was a hell of alot safer than his vert, but dont worry about what i have and dont. to me there wasnt much shit talking in this thread just some friendly rivial. im 21 to be exact. you should just move along...

stangaholic280

Established Member
haha more like 4-5 but what do i know i was in front

yes i went down and messed with tune and i laid down 830 but with that tune there was no room for error so i had him back it down a little to around 750. so it was pretty much the same as what i posted

Meh how am I supposed to know. The same story never came out of your mouth from the moment you got there...one minute your saying 832 the next your saying 6-something lol. :bs: What the hells the difference anyways, with me and my passenger my car weighed 3900+ Lbs...If I was 832 and you were 750 you still woulda pulled on me, disadvantage of having 4 seats and a trunk.

Moral of the story...if I woulda had Mickey Thompsons I woulda pulled 10 cars on your ass! :burnout:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread