Stangaholic280 vs. SVT LOL

40-140

stang mods-
'03 Cobra w/ 2.8H Kenne Bell Mammoth.
E85 @23# - 754 HP

vette mods-
01 Z06 vortech supercharger
pump gas/meth 755 hp

There will be a video, and loser gets a pic of them in a shirt made by the winner.

Let the shit talking begin

ps. stangaholic280 for a couple hundred ill let you win so you look good in front of your mustang buddies. :D

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
100% drivers race here folks.. I suspect the initial low end torque of the Cobra will allow it to pull ahead a bit, but the lighter C5 will make up for that in the end..

JDWhite98GT

Established Member
With such an even match up between cars, I hope it will be a best outta 3....with 3 videos. I want the Cobra to win but my money is on the Vette unfortunately.

stangaholic280

Established Member
I'm up for at least 2 runs...what you think Billy, one down and one back towards ? It all depends on whether or not we think we can avoid the cops for more than 1 run.

Last edited:

Matt 347

Established Member
Man I drove that Cobra when it was at the our shop, it runs strong... I think the Cobra will take the win.
Good Luck Chris..

SVT LOL

Established Member
I'm up for at least 2 runs...what you think Billy, one down and one back towards that road? It all depends on whether or not we think we can avoid the cops for more than 1 run.

idk man, i think 1 run will tell the story
unless one of us miss a gear or something, there will be no need to run twice. the more we run the hotter them blowers get.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I think that posting the effing freeway your headed towards on a local forum is FAIL. With that said if I had money on this race it'd be the vette due to power to weight ratio. I want the Cobra to win but I don't see it happening. And for god sakes erase the freeway you are running towards..

16kOrBust

Established Member
Unless there's something I'm missing or the Cobra has one monster torque curve, I'm not seeing how a vert Cobra is gonna hang with a 3,100 pound Z06 making almost exactly the same power. What's driver mod look like for each and will there be traction issues? I can't imagine traction comes easy with 750 to the wheels.

Either way, can't wait to see the vid! I'm pullin for the Z06 and that's where my money would be if both have traction and can drive.

Last edited:

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
Both cars should be traction limited but I think that weight, or lack there of, will be the deciding factor. As much as I hate to say it victory to the Vette on this one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread