Race of the weekened

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Whichever way it goes down, this is definitely the setup for a badass race!

Great looking Cobra! Any pictures of the vette?

SVT LOL

Established Member
pic is up above
but here is a motor pic
0043.jpg

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Is that Electron Blue? Looks dark, that's the only reason I didn't realize it's the same car.

Nice looking setup!

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
:lol: where you at in texas, if close ill let you stare at the backend of my vette too
You planning in driving in reverse? Dallas area. Maybe at the track, I have a upper 2.875 and lower 10% over and a Nano system NOS since the dyno in my sig. It might be interesting. Not to interested in a street race though.

Last edited:

stangaholic280

Established Member
haha i hope you are joking. your nittos aint got nutin on my M/T

My offer still stands, i could use a couple hundred :thumbsup:

Uh no thanks...it's not going to hurt my feelings to lose lol. Heck the Cobra is obviously the underdog here because on paper this isn't really an even race. We'll just see what happens. Oh and the Nittos do well for what I'm putting them through...they hook when warm, but what do I know...I just drive the car.

Vette blows up and the cobra takes it! LOL

You have no idea how real of a possibility this is lol!! :lol1:

SVT LOL

Established Member
You planning in driving in reverse? Dallas area. Maybe at the track, I have a upper 2.875 and lower 10% over and a Nano system NOS since the dyno in my sig. It might be interesting. Not to interested in a street race though.

nope you can read it from the back just fine.

im going to cars and coffee saturday in dallas then to the dyno with my tuner.

I dont like the track to much, always breaking stuff and i dont have the saftey equipment required by the track so i get booted off after one run.

SVT LOL

Established Member
Uh no thanks...it's not going to hurt my feelings to lose lol. Heck the Cobra is obviously the underdog here because on paper this isn't really an even race. We'll just see what happens. Oh and the Nittos do well for what I'm putting them through...they hook when warm, but what do I know...I just drive the car.
Let the excuses begin................:cryying:

Users who are viewing this thread