Race of the weekened

SVT LOL

Established Member
I think that posting the effing freeway your headed towards on a local forum is FAIL. With that said if I had money on this race it'd be the vette due to power to weight ratio. I want the Cobra to win but I don't see it happening. And for god sakes erase the freeway you are running towards..

i agree, get that shit off there.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
If traction is even, I gotta roll my money on the Vette's power to weight... Can't wait to hear the results.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
The numbers say the vette will win but we all know how that goes...

Whomever gets traction and can drive their car to the fullest will win...

Good luck and post up vids...

rb185afm

Established Member
Of course if the Vette made his numbers on a liberal dyno jet and the mustang made his numbers on a conservative mustang dyno it may even the odds. Another reason throwing numbers around only goes so far and races dont always turn out as we expect. If the numbers are in fact even with equal drivers win should go to Vette. What do both cars trap?

stangaholic280

Established Member
Of course if the Vette made his numbers on a liberal dyno jet and the mustang made his numbers on a conservative mustang dyno it may even the odds. Another reason throwing numbers around only goes so far and races dont always turn out as we expect. If the numbers are in fact even with equal drivers win should go to Vette. What do both cars trap?

Car hasn't been to the track since the KB.

I think that posting the effing freeway your headed towards on a local forum is FAIL. With that said if I had money on this race it'd be the vette due to power to weight ratio. I want the Cobra to win but I don't see it happening. And for god sakes erase the freeway you are running towards..

Yeah true...I'm sure all the Wichita Falls Police that are on SVTP are setting up a sting operation as we speak lol! We race in the same spot ever single week, if we're gonna get caught, it's not going to be because a cop saw it on here. Plus there is no mention of time or day, and it's a highway...it encompasses a very large area lol. :poke:

traction is not a problem for me thanks to some M/T ET streets
idk about cobra boy though

I'll be fine on traction too, just gotta warm em up a bit. Despite what you think tho, having M/T's isn't the end all be all for traction problems lol...streets will be cold by the time we race, if your tires aren't warm, you will spin, trust me. I have Nitto DRs and they are definitely comparable to your M/Ts, especially at 750 HP lol!

Last edited:

stangaholic280

Established Member
Oh and as bad as it sounds, I am betting on the Vette to win. I love my car, but I'm no fool lol. Assuming all of the variables turn out the same, I know the skinny car is gonna outrun my big boned car lol. However, I am really looking forward to giving it a shot...honestly there aren't many people around town who pose a threat to either of us, so when an opportunity to have a challenging race arises we have to jump on it!

venomws6

Established Member
Have fun and get some vids....

My money is on the Vette since it have 1rwhp more.. :lol1:

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
really would love to see this video, i think the cobra can pull it out depending on driver mod.

Cobra>vette IMO

SVT LOL

Established Member
I'll be fine on traction too, just gotta warm em up a bit. Despite what you think tho, having M/T's isn't the end all be all for traction problems lol...streets will be cold by the time we race, if your tires aren't warm, you will spin, trust me. I have Nitto DRs and they are definitely comparable to your M/Ts, especially at 750 HP lol!

haha i hope you are joking. your nittos aint got nutin on my M/T

Oh and as bad as it sounds, I am betting on the Vette to win. I love my car, but I'm no fool lol. Assuming all of the variables turn out the same, I know the skinny car is gonna outrun my big boned car lol. However, I am really looking forward to giving it a shot...honestly there aren't many people around town who pose a threat to either of us, so when an opportunity to have a challenging race arises we have to jump on it!

My offer still stands, i could use a couple hundred :thumbsup:

SVT LOL

Established Member
securedownload.jpg

Fox Fan

Average guy
Established Member
Most of the guys in here don't know what 750rwhp feels like. I do... Unlike most street cars' races his race has very little to do with power/weight ratio. May the best setup/driver win. Keep the cars going straight, fellas.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Vette blows up and the cobra takes it! LOL

Seriously tho, I dont think that C5 Z06 weighs 3100 lbs anymore with all the supercharger mods. However, its still far lighter than the cobra and has an aerodynamics advantage. At this power level though......there will be alot more factored in than power to weight and aerodynamics.

Users who are viewing this thread