Project "Snot Rocket"....CPR Turbo Build

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Nice numbers!!!! When is it going to the track???

Thanks. Hopefully in the next couple weeks. Get some shake down numbers and start dialing it in. I'm not going to set it up "full drag" but should still lay down a quick time. Hopefully my 18's get traction.

Its sooooo much fun on the street!!

Zodiac

Established Member
Holy shit that sounds bad ass! Nice numbers, looking forward to some times. Impressive build done right!

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Any chance you'll be at PBIR on the 13th Fun Ford "Day"? Would love to see the car and kit in person!

I'm planning on going Friday for test and tune. Going to do some shake down passes. I'll be there Saturday too but wont be running the car, I need to get it dialed in before I'll enter a bracket race. PM me and I'll give you my number so you can text me saturday to meet up.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Made it to the track last night. Car ran great! It was straight and smooth. Shifts were on spot! Had some traction issues off the line, I def need a better tire. The 18" nitto 555r's aren't cutting it. My converter would hold at 2500rmp on the 2step. When I turned the gate pressure up to start spooling the turbo on the line it would blow the tire off, pedaled it and still ran 10.5. The car has a lot left in the 60' once I get a real tire and the trans brake hooked up I should be seeing some single digit time slips! I couldn't be any happier with the outcome!

DA was around 1700, car with me in it weighed right around 3800lbs. Had the boost at 8bs (car made 685hp at that boost)

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2932.JPG

Dugstang

Established Member
**** yeah man! Kris sent me the video last night. Even though your miles away its making me want to step up my game lol. Although i dont think i want to make that much power. Car is disgusting, love it!

HONDASAKI

Established Member
**** yeah man! Kris sent me the video last night. Even though your miles away its making me want to step up my game lol. Although i dont think i want to make that much power. Car is disgusting, love it!

Turn it up! Let's get that 3v making some real power!
Looking forward to your wedding! Won't be driving the car up this time though. . . .

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Wait... Vid!? WTF!?!? Where is this vid that has been spoken of...

Ok, ok, give me a minute. . . . Next time out I'll get some better videos. Didn't have much camera action this time incase the car went slow or something. Ha

[youtube_browser]aT_5J4ewy9M[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread