Project "Snot Rocket"....CPR Turbo Build

HONDASAKI

Established Member
The cluster bezel you see in the pic just pulls straight out, no bolts. I used a dash hook to it. pull at all four corners one at a time and it'll come right out.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
You know we might have to make a trip to Mexico with some go pros. First ever stock motor auto Cpr showdown!

CPRsm

The cluster bezel you see in the pic just pulls straight out, no bolts. I used a dash hook to it. pull at all four corners one at a time and it'll come right out.

Using the right tools,...cheater lol.
I grab the inside large bezels as far out as I can grab and then give it a tug. Giggitty

Grabberblue_5.0

Established Member
The installation came out very nice. I want this kit,but i was curious did all the fuel stuff come with the package? Also who can i contact for a price on this kit? Thanks Nick

HONDASAKI

Established Member
The installation came out very nice. I want this kit,but i was curious did all the fuel stuff come with the package? Also who can i contact for a price on this kit? Thanks Nick

Thank you! You need to contact Dustin, screen name is CPRsm. He posted 2 above you on this thread. His kit does not come with any fueling. You can run a BAP or choose to due a fuel system, depending on your HP goals. Good luck with your build.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Well boys the numbers are in. . . . .

9lbs. . . .

E85. . . .

IMG_2895.JPG

[youtube_browser]S6XbhxPVb_8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube_browser]

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Impressive #'s , I'm seeing more stock block turbos on this forum 717 hp at 6150 rpm, will the stock block hold over time?

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Wanted to give Chris Holmes another shout out and big thank you. I had to pry him off the dyno last night after 1hr of street tuning and almost 9hrs of dyno tuning Think we'd still be there making 50 rmp increment adjustments :p
But seriously he is very dedicated and strives for perfection

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Wanted to give Chris Holmes another shout out and big thank you. I had to pry him off the dyno last night after 1hr of street tuning and almost 9hrs of dyno tuning Think we'd still be there making 50 rmp increment adjustments :p
But seriously he is very dedicated and strives for perfection
We had it off the dyno for a few hrs doing some wg spring action lol. My god it was hot though!

466roller

Established Member
Very Impressive, No need to rev it any higher! Loving the 4400rpm and above "flat" numbers. That thing is going to ROLLLL OUT!!

Users who are viewing this thread