Project "Snot Rocket"....CPR Turbo Build

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Went to Orland Speed world yesterday. Still running on the 18" nittos. I turned the boost to 9lbs which is what it was set at when it put down 717/707. It seems that the car is actually making more than that cause to the MPH I'm seeing. I'm going to get a set of big and littles with a good tire, dial in the suspension to improve the 60's

IMG_2991.JPG

IMG_2998.JPG

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Nice pass for sure. I heard OSW was packed because of the cold front. How was track prep?

HONDASAKI

Established Member
I'll upload a vid tonight.
It was packed!! Was really nice in the morning before everyone was unloaded and still cool out. Prep was really good. Then the track started to go away and was 2hrs between runs.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Did not realize you pick up 30MPH in the back half!

1.3X 60s and your right with me!

HONDASAKI

Established Member
In the quest for traction I replaced the Konis with Strange single adjustables for the front, and Viking double adjustables for the rear. Also got a set of Darkstars and mounted 275/60/15 Mickey Thompson ET Pros. I wont be able to hit the track this week, but looking forward to seeing how its going to react with this set up.

IMG_3346.JPG

IMG_3347.JPG

IMG_3354.JPG

Quad4_72

Established Member
In the quest for traction I replaced the Konis with Strange single adjustables for the front, and Viking double adjustables for the rear. Also got a set of Darkstars and mounted 275/60/15 Mickey Thompson ET Pros. I wont be able to hit the track this week, but looking forward to seeing how its going to react with this set up.

View attachment 27911

View attachment 27912

View attachment 27913

Those tires look awesome! Are they just for the track or can you use them on a daily driver too?

Users who are viewing this thread