Project "Snot Rocket"....CPR Turbo Build

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Congrats bud :beer: she's scootin!! Can't wait to meet up with y'all again. Always good times

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Congrats buddy, Get a DAMN FB lol. its no fun busting your balls on there and you can't reply. Let me know the next time you go out ill try to come and help out.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Congrats buddy, Get a DAMN FB lol. its no fun busting your balls on there and you can't reply. Let me know the next time you go out ill try to come and help out.

2nd that, he needs to get on FB lol.

Brett, congrats on the new PB!

04compgt

Established Member
Congrats man. Plenty of room still. But not bad for first time out with all the changes. I believe it has a .2 with more track time.

HONDASAKI

Established Member

Thanks!
Ya I was thinking of making one for the car so I can have some fun with you guys on there.

Very nice!! Great job, Whats you car weigh with you in it?

Thanks!
Car weighs just at 3800lbs with me in it.

2nd that, he needs to get on FB lol.

Brett, congrats on the new PB!

Thanks Chris.

Congrats man. Plenty of room still. But not bad for first time out with all the changes. I believe it has a .2 with more track time.

Thank you. There is a little more ET there for sure.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Holy shit. I can not wait* to get the S476 on my car next winter. 6R80 swap is coming this winter if all goes well. 9.53 on 10.5-11psi is INSANE. Ridiculous how well that car is working, it's almost unbelievable. Are you on stock valvesprings as well?

Last edited:

Doug1227

Established Member
I'm currently dialing in my setup as well. Do you mind sharing some of your setup with me? What converter are you running? Launch RPM on the transbrake? How much boost are you seeing? Thanks man.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Holy shit. I can not weight to get the S476 on my car next winter. 6R80 swap is coming this winter if all goes well. 9.53 on 10.5-11psi is INSANE. Ridiculous how well that car is working, it's almost unbelievable. Are you on stock valvesprings as well?

It is ridiculous what these cars are capable of. The crazy part is that it's not fully dialed in yet at this power level. There might be a 9.4x-9.3x in it!! Yes I have stock valve springs. The engine is completely stock except for the OPG and an ATI balancer.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
I'm currently dialing in my setup as well. Do you mind sharing some of your setup with me? What converter are you running? Launch RPM on the transbrake? How much boost are you seeing? Thanks man.

Not at all. My converter is a 2b. Launch RPM is 3200 with a transbrake. the 1.38 60' pass was leaving on 5psi.
Leaving on 4psi netted a 1.41 60' Next week we are going to turn up the launch rpm to build more boost on the line. I'd like to leave on 6-7psi and get some low 1.3's

Doug1227

Established Member
Thanks. I haven't installed my transbrake yet, but have done some 2-step testing. At the track, I was abe to see 2800 and around 3psi on the footbrake. My converter is a 3B and my car on kill makes 960. I had better luck launching on the 750hp boost setting than I did the 960, but I've got some adjustments I need to make. Are you ramping in boost over time, or hitting it full out in first gear? Thanks for the info. I need an ARB and to get my transbrake hooked up and shoud be able to get it dialed in. Thanks.

Not at all. My converter is a 2b. Launch RPM is 3200 with a transbrake. the 1.38 60' pass was leaving on 5psi.
Leaving on 4psi netted a 1.41 60' Next week we are going to turn up the launch rpm to build more boost on the line. I'd like to leave on 6-7psi and get some low 1.3's

HONDASAKI

Established Member
I am not ramping in the boost. Hitting it over the head right away. Good luck with your setup. Def has 8 sec potential at that power level.

Doug1227

Established Member
My 1/8th mile pass on kill last weekend went 116mph, but it didn't 60' well and I had to pedal it halftrack as I was going towards the center line. If I can hit it on the head and it hook, I'm ok with that! LOL! Gotta get my suspension up to snuff first though.

Users who are viewing this thread