Project "Snot Rocket"....CPR Turbo Build

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
A video of yer privates? Why would anybody wanna see that?

Car looked too damn good to be racing mane. I get an auto, I want a rematch! :beer:

HONDASAKI

Established Member
So I dropped my car off to Sai for a new tune up and to say I'm happy with the results is a huge understatement!! Added a set of exhaust cut-outs and good-bye back pressure HELLO horsepower!! My set-up is the same as in the build, just a little more boost, cut-outs and a lot of tooooning!! Car put down 801/698!!!! and backed it up with 803/695. I will be hitting the track next week so time slips will be soon be posted!!

Here's the location of the dumps. Don't mind the guy in the pic (not even sure who it is LOL)

IMG_4481.JPG

11.5 psi 15* timing

IMG_4486.JPG

[youtube_browser]i0t4Yg9AvRU[/youtube_browser]

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Lol that guy in the pic is mark, he is the one that welded the cutouts for you. Sorry I was sick and couldn't do them for you man. The car performed flawless on the dyno, she gonna run hard for sure.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Lol that guy in the pic is mark, he is the one that welded the cutouts for you. Sorry I was sick and couldn't do them for you man. The car performed flawless on the dyno, she gonna run hard for sure.

No worries. Thanks for the video! Can't wait to get it to the track!

Nice!! thats like a extra 100hp from last tune?

Actually the base pull on this Dyno was 670hp. So it picked up 130!!

04compgt

Established Member
happy to help Brett. Also I know things get a little misinterpreted in forums. Brett only came to me because Chris is offshore for work and also has now moved to Texas. Otherwise Chris would still be tuning this car. I have a lot of respect for Chris as a tuner and a friend. Thanks again for the opportunity Brett.

Users who are viewing this thread