Project "Snot Rocket"....CPR Turbo Build

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Nice! i have seen them supports before but didn't really see anyone putting up good numbers with them, when does it go back to the track?

I'll be headed to the track as soon as the ID1300's come in and we dyno it and dial in the tune.

That garage and valve spring tool looks familiar......:)

Ya its really nice, Can't believe I got it for $10 at a yard sale, right by your house too ;)

how did the everything look wear wise when you took her apart? Set up is gonna be awesome now!

The engine looked brand new inside!

I'm in process of installing of CPR kit as well, been following this build. Love it, beautiful car. Might have missed it, who does your tuning? I need someone who is available and willing to do updates. That thing is going to rip and bad ass tool box :beer:

Thanks man. Good luck with your build. Hit me up if you have any questions about it.

Sai (04compgt) does my tuning. I would highly recommend him to any coyote owner, no matter the setup.

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Those supports seem to hold up nicely, have a friend who's gone 8.4x on them at over 1000 wheel in Denver.

Sweet build! You CPR guys are a bad influence! Haha

Haha. I'm hoping the supports help. I plan on taking it just pass 1K HP. Time will tell. . .

Big Q

Established Member
I'm doing a 400 swap too, going to test Dustin's cookies and milk theory haha.

I know I'm looking forward to getting it to the track, thanks to the midwest weather I'm sure we both have a few months though lol...

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Dynoed tonight, with Sai Li working the keyboard the Snot Rocket performed again!

Put down 1032/972 on 19psi and 16 degrees of timing.

[youtube_browser]oGmgTyE2jjo[/youtube_browser]

HONDASAKI

Established Member
Thanks guys. Took it for a street test last night. This car FLYS!!! I'm in love with the car all over again! As most of you already know I will be at the track as soon as possible!! Looking like next Friday is the night.

Turbo5.0

Established Member
Awesome work! I need a little CPR, or Hellion in my life! This is like déja vu for me as in 1995, I was drooling all over a Cartech Turbo setup, and sure enough got one shortly after for my Fox. Been all about turbos ever since!

Roushcornfed

Established Member
Love it right around where it should be at that psi. can't wait to see the track results. This should put you high 150s for mph.

Users who are viewing this thread