Project "Snake"

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Here are a few videos of the car prior to the mods......

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/01-NA-Cobra-vs-Corvette_177252.htm"]01 N/A Cobra vs. Corvette- Video[/ame]

[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2001-Cobra-Kooks-LT-with_104864.htm"]2001 Cobra Kooks LT with Bassani catback- Video[/ame]

Nazman

Established Member
If those cams were out of his 322, he didn't spec them, I did, and they're off the shelf Hitech stg3s. The 111LSA is way too tight for your intake, you'll want to install them at different LCs than what they are ground. Try 111/116.

No they are not. These are new CUSTOM billet sticks brother. Please, ensure you got the facts correct.... :beer: Those cams were purchased by a gent at the M1R.

Cams were ordered via my newly aquired Comp Cams buisness account. My "Nazty Performace", account. Just to clear things up. Just as the one I'm finishing for my own CNC head development in conjuction with another well known company.

They are spec'd quite diferent than those Hi-Tech cams. As that, I own the specs, and will not be posted....at least not by me.

Any how, back on subject.

Heads are the ones that came off my 322CI, my own full on port work, SS 1mm Over Sized IN/EX valves, bronze guides, Comp Springs/Keepers and Retainers, brand new VJ, just been decked and new seals. They will make power!

Intake is one of my PSRs, with sheet metal floor, @ ~9.8 inches (runner lenght).

It should make 370RW, with ease on the stock SB.

Naz

Last edited:

coolguy10786

Established Member
Pics of Carlos' awesome intake work:
med_gallery_1217_503_490002.jpg

med_gallery_1217_503_1239755.jpg

med_gallery_1217_503_566208.jpg

I'm still hoping to get some numbers on my combo very soon!

N/Angel

Crazy Swiss Chick!
Established Member
Premium Member
subscribing... the same intake is waiting for me plus a set of Naz ported FR500s... but I'm throwing it on a MP built 304

po-po 5.0

Established Member
Heads are the ones that came off my 322CI, my own full on port work, SS 1mm Over Sized IN/EX valves, bronze guides, Comp Springs/Keepers and Retainers, brand new VJ, just been decked and new seals. They will make power!

Are these 99/01, 03, or 04 cores? Does it matter ported?

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Im going run the car tonight to get some final time prior to the change. I will update with what I run.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
These are my four best runs of the night. I am car 22 in the right lane. Weather was perfect and car was sticking pretty good. But I will settle with these till the work is complete.
garage.php

Last edited:

luiSVT99

CoyoteFTW
Established Member
congrats on the new times, with full suspension and big and littles you're in mid 11 for sure! if you shave those 60ft with just slicks you'll see 11s :bowdown:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread