procharger or kenne bell

How should my motor be blown

• Total voters

stang8psi

Established Member
I am procharged with 8lbs and o/r x-pipe, slp/flowmaster cat back and I made 393 rwhp and 401 rwtq on pump gas and it is hella fun. It will get you low 12's, At least thats what I am running On 7-8 psi

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
I eventually wanna go KB now, after I saw Buno on corral.net put together a custom intercooler system for it. That was last yr. He has since sold it.

1Quick4.6

Established Member
Put simply they equal out just make power in different areas. on a stock heads cams intake 2v the no torque issue is a myth, but if you have high hp goals and you get into big heads, cams, and intake centris will feel like a torqueless turd down low but be nasty a he** up top.For example when i ran 15# on my d1sc with stock heads cams and intake in made 467rwhp 450rwtq as soon as you hit it it would make an instant 10lbs and build to 15 and this caused me to spin through till i hit 4th. that was a 7.20s 1/8 mile car with tire now I have race port 2v heads crower stage 2 sc cams and rr intake it made 584rwhp 500rwtq and hardly spins. After a while hooking up form a creep on street tires gets old theres no driving to it, but just as fast as a as a srew car with tire just not as fun. Oh yeah I'm now in the process of owning a 04 cobra poted eaton 507rwhp 497rwtq, much more fun to drive. so it all really depends on your goals, hope this helps.

Last edited:

AZcobra20000

Established Member
I decided without doubt to go with the KB I have a cousin with it and made me a believer my dads old car had a procharger set up and the KB feels so much better and so much more fun to drive

Users who are viewing this thread