Predictions: 03 KB Vert V.S. Built 402 GTO

tiddies

Established Member
Your retarded.... I make a little over 600 and I'm trapping nearly 136.... Wanna call me on it? I'll drag your bumper off...

579.gif

dontbemad lol

Txroughneck

Termin8U
Established Member
Weight on both cars should be pretty close to even
There are some places that say different but the cobra coupe is like 3665 and the gto is 3725 only reason i know is because I got rid of my 05 h/c gto for my cobra lol, but that bein said I haven't researched it but hear te convertible is heavier than the coupe.
All comes down to your launch, tune and of course the driver

JoeyWOT

Shitstick
Established Member
Weight on both cars should be pretty close to even
There are some places that say different but the cobra coupe is like 3665 and the gto is 3725 only reason i know is because I got rid of my 05 h/c gto for my cobra lol, but that bein said I haven't researched it but hear te convertible is heavier than the coupe.
All comes down to your launch, tune and of course the driver

The were on a roll everytime, That's a nasty set up you have bubba

Txroughneck

Termin8U
Established Member
Preciate it brotha it's my ongoing money pit project / daily driver lol still a lot to be done but it'll pull more than my max on e85 with my 2.93 pulley

JoeyWOT

Shitstick
Established Member
I know the feeling, Cobras are a wretched money hell pit. Always wanting something more. Then you have something good and then the haters get on their train and call bs on everything you do. Hatin away (50q's).

Txroughneck

Termin8U
Established Member
Lol theres always gonna be someone with somethin bigger and badder bro,for all the haters out there ill have my time slips and a dyno on e85 sheet uploaded soon

Evil6.0

Established Member
Damn what happened to this thread? The race is over and you guys are argueing about dyno numbers. All I know is that both Cobra's I raced were fast. 1 lost by half a car and 1 won by half a car.

Txroughneck

Termin8U
Established Member
Itll sound Way better when i get the slps the bassani is too quiet for me Can't wait to buy the cams for it too just another 800 dollar kick in the nuts, I'm tryin to find someone around dfw or in Texas that wants to trade catbacks. The full Bassani I have for SLP loudmouth

Users who are viewing this thread