Predictions: 03 KB Vert V.S. Built 402 GTO

hookandpull

Established Member
Totally jelly when I had my Whippled Cobra I wanted my ported blower back so bad that I parted out my slowbra and bought a bimmer. I just couldnt handle the dissapointment anymore

50q's

Established Member
please some of these numbers are so inflated. please I beg everyone in here to do some research before posting numbers. Only high hp non ported blower Ive seen was tuned on e85 with 27 degrees of timing. no way a non ported blower cobra is making 530. you are sadly mistaken. please as i already stated post those numbers in the terminator section and be prepared to get told other wise. Most ported blowers are making a little over 500 most around 505-515. anymore than that and more likely full bolt on with e85 or torco in the tank. not pump gas.

JoeyWOT

Shitstick
Established Member
please some of these numbers are so inflated. please I beg everyone in here to do some research before posting numbers. Only high hp non ported blower Ive seen was tuned on e85 with 27 degrees of timing. no way a non ported blower cobra is making 530. you are sadly mistaken. please as i already stated post those numbers in the terminator section and be prepared to get told other wise. Most ported blowers are making a little over 500 most around 505-515. anymore than that and more likely full bolt on with e85 or torco in the tank. not pump gas.

Thanks for asking the rest of the mods I had home skillet, block is untouched, I assure you

50q's

Established Member
It wouldnt matter if you had every bolt on you won't make 530 unported unless your on e85. lets here these mods then?

Users who are viewing this thread