"Powered by Ford" Alum. Coil Covers

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
All im saying is what goes around comes around and im sure im not the only person who has had to deal with your ignorant customer service practices. It will come back to you, in business it always does.

Actually it has been really good for coil cover sales.

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member
The cool thing about buyfordracing,
a few years ago, evidently after a lot of whiners complaining about something stupid,
they put an empty cardboard box on Ebay with a funny description.
I know, because I agreed,
and WON THE AUCTION!
Box came in perfect shape and fast too!
Pretty sure it was them anyway.

Last edited:

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
The cool thing about buyfordracing,
a few years ago, evidently after a lot of whiners complaining about something stupid,
they put an empty cardboard box on Ebay with a funny description.
I know, because I agreed,
and WON THE AUCTION!
Box came in perfect shape and fast too!
Pretty sure it was them anyway.

rofles! :D

buyfordracing

Established Member
Just for everyone's info:

my buyfordracing.com experience

I also have heard nothing good about these guys
Kind of strange that you could get to page 5 of this this thread and make the statement you just did.
I guess it comes down to two groups of people. Those who take responsibility for their own actions and those who want us to take care of them when they don't follow directions or God forbid actually read something.
Kind of reminds me of what's happening in Washington DC right now.
That means the one group of people is going to have to work really hard because the other group is depending on them for a handout.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Kind of strange that you could get to page 5 of this this thread and make the statement you just did.
I guess it comes down to two groups of people. Those who take responsibility for their own actions and those who want us to take care of them when they don't follow directions or God forbid actually read something.
Kind of reminds me of what's happening in Washington DC right now.
That means the one group of people is going to have to work really hard because the other group is depending on them for a handout.

Yes I understand taking responsibility for your own actions. The OP of that thread obviously did not read the entire listing (or maybe it was added after :shrug:) I agree with you there.

The point of me posting that link was to show how you handled the situation. Your customer service leaves much to be desired. Do I think you should have reimbursed him?? No. However you didn't have to be a total dick. Even if it was his fault. You still could of showed some courtesy toward the customer.

buyfordracing

Established Member
Yes I understand taking responsibility for your own actions. The OP of that thread obviously did not read the entire listing (or maybe it was added after :shrug:) I agree with you there.

The point of me posting that link was to show how you handled the situation. Your customer service leaves much to be desired. Do I think you should have reimbursed him?? No. However you didn't have to be a total dick. Even if it was his fault. You still could of showed some courtesy toward the customer.
Have you even read the posts? We're not going to reimburse something that we didn't take. WE DID NOT RECEIVE THE $39 BECAUSE HIS ADDRESS DID NOT MATCH. WHEN HE FIXED HIS ADDRESS HE DID NOT HAVE $39 AVAILABLE CREDIT ON HIS CREDIT CARD. Is that plain enough for you?

Get over it. The customer is NOT always right. If you read all of the posts you will see testimony that we have CONSISTANTLY been "dicks".

Being consistant is what has made us a Top 10 Ford Racing Warehouse Distributor for 18 years in a row.

This is how it goes.

#1 Atech (Summit)

#2 Diversified Products Marketing ( www.buyfordracing )

#3 Buckeye Sales (Jegs)

Maybe you can go start a post on another forum. On this post your opinion is in the minority. Actually the majority had first hand experience. They actually
bought and received something related to the post.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Have you even read the posts? We're not going to reimburse something that we didn't take. WE DID NOT RECEIVE THE $39 BECAUSE HIS ADDRESS DID NOT MATCH. WHEN HE FIXED HIS ADDRESS HE DID NOT HAVE $39 AVAILABLE CREDIT ON HIS CREDIT CARD. Is that plain enough for you?

Get over it. The customer is NOT always right. If you read all of the posts you will see testimony that we have CONSISTANTLY been "dicks".

Being consistant is what has made us a Top 10 Ford Racing Warehouse Distributor for 18 years in a row.

This is how it goes.

#1 Atech (Summit)

#2 Diversified Products Marketing ( www.buyfordracing )

#3 Buckeye Sales (Jegs)

Maybe you can go start a post on another forum. On this post your opinion is in the minority. Actually the majority had first hand experience. They actually
bought and received something related to the post.

Maybe you should start by read my link. I'm not talking about the guy with the wrong address.

I really don't give a sh*t if your in the top 10 ford racing warehouse distributors. You want a cookie or something? My point is your customer service sucks. Sh*t happens in the buying and selling of products online. That's a given. However, no one wants to deal with an as*hole trying to get it resolved.

Last edited:

buyfordracing

Established Member
Maybe you should start by read my link. I'm not talking about the guy with the wrong address.

I really don't give a sh*t if your in the top 10 ford racing warehouse distributors. You want a cookie or something? My point is your customer service sucks. Sh*t happens in the buying and selling of products online. That's a given. However, no one wants to deal with an as*hole trying to get it resolved.
There is nothing to resolve. If you can't follow directions and fill out an order form correctly you're not ever going to be a customer of ours. We do service our customers as many people on this link have attested to. Who we do not service are people who want to become customers but on THEIR terms.
I really don't see what you have had to offer here. You don't have any first hand knowledge to share.
This isn't Ebay, posts do not count as feedback.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
There is nothing to resolve. If you can't follow directions and fill out an order form correctly you're not ever going to be a customer of ours. We do service our customers as many people on this link have attested to. Who we do not service are people who want to become customers but on THEIR terms.
I really don't see what you have had to offer here. You don't have any first hand knowledge to share.
This isn't Ebay, posts do not count as feedback.

Lol whatever you say

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
why argue about this? If you don't like their customer service, don't buy anything from them. You aren't all of a sudden convince them they're wrong and you're right.

Vote with your wallet.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I got on their website multiple times and never saw the covers. No phone number to call either.

So I went somewhere else, paid more ($79), and I'm happy because I still think they were worth it. Nextel done.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
why argue about this? If you don't like their customer service, don't buy anything from them. You aren't all of a sudden convince them they're wrong and you're right.

Vote with your wallet.

I never have and never will by anything from them. He just got pissed I posted a link showing his companies "awesome" customer service. I'm not trying to convince him either way. I just thought I would let others know. He obviously doesn't care whether people know hes a "dick" or not.

buyfordracing

Established Member
I never have and never will by anything from them. He just got pissed I posted a link showing his companies "awesome" customer service. I'm not trying to convince him either way. I just thought I would let others know. He obviously doesn't care whether people know hes a "dick" or not.

You're giving yourself way too much credit. You haven't even irritated me, let alone pissed me off. You're someone who sits on the sidelines and tries to pretend to have something to contribute but you have nothing. You are right about one thing. I do NOT care what you think of me. You probably post questions asking "Which wheel should I put on my car?" and "What color stripes should I get?". There are plenty of people who actually did buy something and have something to contribute to this conversation. Funny thing, they have also posted about our "awesome" customer service.

birdman941

Illiterate Proofreader
Established Member
I bought from them years ago when they were selling
10 hole LX wheels and tires. (takeoffs)
Never a bad experience, and never an issue.

ochoa4730

ROOkie
Established Member
FUUUUUUUUUUU************KKKKKKKKKKKKKK, This is what i get for taking my sweet time....

Users who are viewing this thread