"Powered by Ford" Alum. Coil Covers

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Found them again, haha, they had 8 sets available, now 7 :) $49.95 with free shipping. Same seller has another listing with 2 sets available but they want $79 buy it now for them, yikes!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Well I just got home and the box was on the doorstep. I had to laugh when I saw the box with my personal message on it. Apparently BFR doesn't like the Penguins or Cosby. The covers are awesome and shipping was fast. Thank you and I enjoyed the joke. :beer:

buyfordracing

Established Member
I'm glad you have a sense of humor. The biggest joke was that you didn't buy them from us! I have to admit I felt a little bad about the personal message ( and I do mean VERY little ) because I do agree with you about somebody being the worst president ever.

We both got a laugh and you got a good deal. Thank you.

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
I personally want to thank you for the service you gave me that insured not only will you not be getting any of my money but also none of the money of people that I know.

There is a certain way a business should deal with misunderstandings/customer errors and you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt you do not comprehend this knowledge.

Sorry to the SVTP members who have to read this but there was no response to the multiple e-mail I sent them after the problem.

I'm glad you have a sense of humor. The biggest joke was that you didn't buy them from us! I have to admit I felt a little bad about the personal message ( and I do mean VERY little ) because I do agree with you about somebody being the worst president ever.

bsmith782

RANDY WATSON!
Established Member
Wow, I just saw this.

Again if there is a mis-communication between a buyer and a seller most times things can be take care of. But you seem to like to take things personally, like an honest mistake. I told you I wanted them to be shipped to my work address because I was excited to get them, like everyone else probly was. Paypal held the payment, this has nothing to do with me. All I wanted to do was get the $39 back so I could re-send it to you with the CORRECT ADDRESS and get my coils. Then you sent that smart ass email.

Customer service is a priority in my line of work. I guess you just take the ambiguity of the internet to be a dick to people for making mistake.

OK, here we go again. At least there are some people on this forum that get it.When you place an order on our website there is a "Billing" and a "Shipping" field. It is made very clear that the Billing field address MUST match the credit card that is being used. The ship to can be anywhere you wish.
This customer totally didn't care about our policy. When we emailed him and told that his address did not match he simply replied "That's my work address"
I couldn't care less what the address was where he sells Kia's on the Internet. There is only one address that matters. That is the one where the credit card company sends the bill each month.
When the credit card company put a hold on the $39 that left him with LESS than $39 available credit. For 2 days we attempted to charge his card for his new order with a home address. Each time it declined. He sent several emails asking for the $39 to be refunded.This is the email he sent this afternoon.

This is an exact copy.

Now no comments from the peanut gallery?

If I have not received confirmation that you will:

a) Apologize for your inappropriate actions and sarcastic e-mail ramblings because you perhaps had a crappy new year.

b) Will accept payment of the original $39 with free shipping and ship them to my home address.

By 1pm CST, I will post about the atrocious customer service I have recieved from you and the actual email correspondance we have had on the forum that lead me to your product. There is about 100,000 people that are active members of the site that often time spend money and purchase items from recommendations of the group.

As you see im not wanting anything for free, nor trying to tarnish your name. But just simply wanting a product I paid for with a provider that didnt give you your money fast enough and you made false conclusions about my situation about.

PS, feel free to call me if you feel e-mail correspondence is too slow a communication medium. My info is below.

Brandon Smith
Internet Sales Manager
Jim Butler Kia/Mitsubishi
(w) 636-394-4000
(c) 314-607-3338

We will not be blackmailed or intimidated. We sold 23 sets of coil covers today alone. For those of you who understand, thank you for being responsible members of the human race. For those of you that think that we should kiss his ass and that nobody should take personal responsibility for their actions, good luck to you. Like the one post says, you may not like our attitude but it has been consistant for over 20 years. Believe it or not before the Internet when a customer called and we sent their order out promptly at the best price they actually appreciated it. There are 20 people on this post that are ecstatic about their purchase transaction and ONE who is not. Believe it or not all 20 of the orders were not filled out correctly. After one email they were able to supply the correct information. Fortunately for them they had more than $39 available credit.

Let the party begin.

Mock01

Established Member
I personally want to thank you for the service you gave me that insured not only will you not be getting any of my money but also none of the money of people that I know.

There is a certain way a business should deal with misunderstandings/customer errors and you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt you do not comprehend this knowledge.

Sorry to the SVTP members who have to read this but there was no response to the multiple e-mail I sent them after the problem.

Wow, I just saw this.

Again if there is a mis-communication between a buyer and a seller most times things can be take care of. But you seem to like to take things personally, like an honest mistake. I told you I wanted them to be shipped to my work address because I was excited to get them, like everyone else probly was. Paypal held the payment, this has nothing to do with me. All I wanted to do was get the $39 back so I could re-send it to you with the CORRECT ADDRESS and get my coils. Then you sent that smart ass email.

Customer service is a priority in my line of work. I guess you just take the ambiguity of the internet to be a dick to people for making mistake.

I got a good lol out of this. 7 days, 3 pages and a bunch of happy people later. :lol1::D

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member

No problem. I was going to buy them from you originally but by the time i was ready to order they were no longer on your site for sale, sold out i guess? Anyway, they look great and no complaints :-D

01bluesnake

Established Member

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
dang, Im doing a cop conversion to mine, I think these would look great with the black valve covers

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Wow, I just saw this.

Damn dude, let it go already, everyone is tired of reading this crap.

Users who are viewing this thread