"Powered by Ford" Alum. Coil Covers

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I didn't take any pics when these arrived last night, but I figured I'd pass along the link to what I consider a great deal on a quality part. Seeing that a billet or aftermarket set of coil covers can cost upwards of $200+ or more, I saw these listed on buyfordracing.com and had to look twice to make sure the price was correct.

For a set of "Powered by Ford" aluminum coil covers that will fit any '99 DOHC 4.6L Cobra or 5.4L DOHC engine, the cost was only $39.00/shipped. I got them via UPS yesterday after ordering them on Friday the 18th, quick turnaround.

They look great and are definitely solid, not flimsy or thin where I'd worry about them cracking. Even comes with the gaskets on the backside. I plan on pulling the stock valve covers sometime this coming spring and having them powdercoated Ford Racing Blue, then slapping these on to finish the look.

Buy Ford Racing Parts - NEW!!! 99+ Cobra "Powered By Ford" Aluminum Coil Covers

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Price is great...but does anybody have a better picture of these??? The picture on the link doesn't look that great.

:shrug:

Later...Dave

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Very nice product...cant wait to put them on my car...

033.jpg

034.jpg

035.jpg

037.jpg

Auto

Established Member
I saw these too, ordered a pair and got them last week. Finally put them on, fit and quality are like OEM. No one really notices at first, but definitely a cool little touch. I was shocked at seeing them for only 39.00 .. I don't remember what other website I saw these on, but they were asking like 99.00 for them...

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
what that is an awesome deal for those. I remember them being way more expensive, I think I might have to order them up and see what kind of custom paint scheme I can put on them. Maybe True blue lettering?

Last edited:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Glad to hear that quite a few of ya'll are taking advantage of the awesome pricing.

Nothing wrong with some belated Xmas gifts =)

Users who are viewing this thread