Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice G70. Jay. Not sure if I've asked this question already in some other thread, but is yours a 2.0 or 3.3? 2023 or 2024? Which white paint? Uyuni White or Alta White? In your photo it looks like Uyuni White. I'm sure your wife will really enjoy hers.

I have a 2023 3.3 G70 AWD Sport Prestige. Only mods so far as tinted windows, billet cross strut braces, KDM engine cover, and Burger Performance dual intake. Pretty much stock. I absolutely love to drive mine. As far as the wheels, I actually like them a lot. More so than the wheels on my old 2019 G70 Sport Prestige (finish scratched way too easily).

View attachment 1832521

View attachment 1832524

View attachment 1832528

View attachment 1832520

Such a nice car.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
No just Bead Maker and I've only used it a couple times. I was looking for something to put on the rubber door seals, and sunroof rubber.

I like their "Absolute rinsless wash" and "Paint Gloss showroom spray n shine". Bead maker looked amazing but wouldnt last too long on my truck being outside 24/7, so far the spraynshine is lasting better with the road salt.
Thanks, I was looking at the wheel cleaner.

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
Just wow. Truly outstanding Sir. I’ve never, ever seen GB shine like that. Plus, appears to be a cloudy day too.
Details?

When I first got the car I ceramic coated it myself with carpro cquartz Uk 3.0 ed and I use P&S beed maker in between washes and griots garage ceramic coating spray once or twice in the summer. My porter asked to hand wash it in the fall slow day at work and was drooling how the water was beeding off the paint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Way less streaky than Bead Maker. Best drying aid/topper I have ever used. The OG tire dressing is amazing too.
Thanks, I found it, but I couldn't find any reviews. Where did you buy it from?
why, you never wash that thing
Dick. lol I might some day to get the cobwebs off. It does need a wash and polish, and I'll do that when I empty the garage to clean the floors. I might use it on my truck too.

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
Thanks, I found it, but I couldn't find any reviews. Where did you buy it from?

Dick. lol I might some day to get the cobwebs off. It does need a wash and polish, and I'll do that when I empty the garage to clean the floors. I might use it on my truck too.

I can talk all day about detailing.

LS WUT

Established Member

Same lol. I’m a junkie for it. Here’s the reflection off my black coupe
IMG_2767.jpeg

IA Shelby

Established Member

You sold me as well.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Let my girl drive her "4-wheeler" around the block to mamaw and papaw's after taking the governor off and giving her second gear. She really thought she was fast today, and it made me happy

I've got 22k on the TRX now and besides a realllly long warranty BS, it's been solid lol

568a5cf7adbf9ec649fda10c3ce5749c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread