Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

LS WUT

Established Member
How many do u keep at home and how many at storage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All of them are at home aside from my Foxbody. My ladyfriend drove the GT500 to work.

Granted this will change when I get a shop for my side hustle, and detail shop. I’ll be keeping both cobras in there, and the hellcat.

LS WUT

Established Member
Swapping over to the new badges. Awaiting for the side badges to come in. Deleted charger and dodge from the rear. Next is the widebody kit and rims.

Attachments

• IMG_5259.jpeg
    IMG_5259.jpeg
    597.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2926.jpeg
    IMG_2926.jpeg
    689.1 KB · Views: 52

NAPERCOBRA

Established Member
All of them are at home aside from my Foxbody. My ladyfriend drove the GT500 to work.

Granted this will change when I get a shop for my side hustle, and detail shop. I’ll be keeping both cobras in there, and the hellcat.

Gotcha I was trying to justify in my head that I need a c6 z or c5 z I just don’t have the garage space for a 4th unit and that keeps stopping me from buying a 4th.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Thanks, I found it, but I couldn't find any reviews. Where did you buy it from?

Dick. lol I might some day to get the cobwebs off. It does need a wash and polish, and I'll do that when I empty the garage to clean the floors. I might use it on my truck too.

Until I see this thing in person I’m always going to assume it’s a “Girlfriend that lives in Canada.”

IA Shelby

Established Member
Some from last year.... just preparing for a potential massive snow storm. Mild Minnesota winter and now mother nature wants to start winter....View attachment 1833561View attachment 1833562View attachment 1833563View attachment 1833564View attachment 1833565View attachment 1833566

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Pretty soon your fleet will be like Big Enis Burdett from Smokey & The Bandit.

When he throws the keys to Burt Reynolds and tells him to take his Cadillac.

“Take my Cadillac, that will leave me with even dozen.”

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No windshield tint. I’am comptemplating having the windshield done on the terminator though.

Does OH allow a windshield tint? CT doesn't allow windshield tint (except on the top factory tint strip) but I went with 50% on my windshield and 35% on the sides and rear.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Does OH allow a windshield tint? CT doesn't allow windshield tint (except on the top factory tint strip) but I went with 50% on my windshield and 35% on the sides and rear.

They only allow the brow strap last I saw, I think
Anything under 50 on the fronts is illegal and rear windows it doesn’t matter. I’ve never been hassled luckily.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They only allow the brow strap last I saw, I think
Anything under 50 on the fronts is illegal and rear windows it doesn’t matter. I’ve never been hassled luckily.

Just curious, do the cops routinely check for over tint? I know you haven't been hassled, but if a car has, say 25% on the sides and 50% on the windshield, can you expect to be pulled over sooner than later? I see a LOT of cars here every day with 25% all around (with a minimum of 35% on the windshield), and even a lot with near limo tint on the sides and rear. It's kind of like the front-plate requirement here in CT. It isn't really enforced as it might be in other state. No complaints here!!! LOL.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Just curious, do the cops routinely check for over tint? I know you haven't been hassled, but if a car has, say 25% on the sides and 50% on the windshield, can you expect to be pulled over sooner than later? I see a LOT of cars here every day with 25% all around (with a minimum of 35% on the windshield), and even a lot with near limo tint on the sides and rear. It's kind of like the front-plate requirement here in CT. It isn't really enforced as it might be in other state. No complaints here!!! LOL.

I’ve never seen them routinely check for tint or know of anyone in my area that has been hassled. I did have a friend who years ago was over no front plate. But Ohio got rid of that. I did get something said to me one time in my old Fusion when I had a cop behind me on 75 and pulled me over for driving in the left lane said I was impeding the flow of traffic. He was behind me, he said something about the tint on that car only because I was pulled over and gave me a warning.

Users who are viewing this thread