Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yours is looking killer all nice and clean and tucked away for the winter months.

I go through the touchless car wash a couple of times during the winter months and it has an option to do the undercarriage, which I always pay extra for.
I hate the winter months. LOL
Yeah, we have one of those here in town. Easiest way to clean the undercarriage gunk. I, too, hate the winter months. I so wish I lived in Florida or South Carolina. Big NO from my wife because all of our family is here.

Blackoyote

Established Member
After a long time searching, I found my first P Car - grew up sweating 911s pretty hard. With all of my cars being white I had to keep that up, it was a hard search as Porsche doesn't make a lot of non-GT cars in white. Even harder, I wanted a 997.2, and to put the cherry on top I wanted a 3 pedal car.

Found a unicorn. Full OEM GT3 front end swap with cooling/ducting, forged HREs, Sport Chrono package, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0655.jpg
    IMG_0655.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 76

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
After a long time searching, I found my first P Car - grew up sweating 911s pretty hard. With all of my cars being white I had to keep that up, it was a hard search as Porsche doesn't make a lot of non-GT cars in white. Even harder, I wanted a 997.2, and to put the cherry on top I wanted a 3 pedal car.

Found a unicorn. Full OEM GT3 front end swap with cooling/ducting, forged HREs, Sport Chrono package, etc.

Nice 997!!

A GT3 is in my future, probably as a retirement gift to myself haha... Some day!

Blackoyote

Established Member
Nice 997!!

A GT3 is in my future, probably as a retirement gift to myself haha... Some day!
Thanks! A GT3 is definitely in my future, but the NEXT car I get will be a GTR or a 997.2 Turbo S (or 991 Turbo S, see how market is in a few years on them).

I've got a feeling I'll have to keep this car as I'm realizing everyday more and more how rare it is...darn haha.

Also I ordered OPGs for the Boss, so I'm going to slowly start buying supporting parts for a centri setup (BAP, injectors, just certain things I'd rather not buy 2nd hand).

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Someone say salt??? Hoping the freezing rain washes some off today, regardless I will be washing it in the rain tomorrow when its in the 40's. This pic was a few days ago, it was much worst yesterday. My rims and wheel wells were fully white lol.

salt.jpg

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Someone say salt??? Hoping the freezing rain washes some off today, regardless I will be washing it in the rain tomorrow when its in the 40's. This pic was a few days ago, it was much worst yesterday. My rims and wheel wells were fully white lol.

View attachment 1825979
I really like those raptors. Wish they were attainable for the average individual.

Subscribe to my onlyfans

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
I really like those raptors. Wish they were attainable for the average individual.

Subscribe to my onlyfans
Im no one special but I invested alot of hard work and time (still do) and have had many blessings in my life. Biggest factor was not knocking up any random chicks when I was young and not marrying one of the many trashy slut types I use to love and chase so much.

Plus the timing was perfect for the truck, bought a leftover loaded up 2019 in January of 2020 at a pretty good price.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Hmmm....

I am also no one special who invested a lot of time and hard work into not knocking up random chicks. When I was young I chased unmarried, trashy slut types...

I also have many blessings...

How do I not have a Raptor when I appear to have all the qualifications?
Not allowed. The last time a Raptor was in Canada, was when Jeremy Clarkson took one up a mountain there.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

View attachment 1825979
I cringed when I saw your Raptor and Booky's Trackhawk. :eek: Thankfully, Jay, you'll be able to take advantage of the 40s temps. Hell, with rubber gloves and warm water in the bucket, washing in 45 degree temp isn't too bad. And there's always THIS option when it's cold, as well. LOL.

how-to-wash-your-car-in-winter-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread