Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Those back north people sound pretty bad but it could be worse.

At least you don't have Canadians coming down. Count your blessings.
Want to bet, we get a ton. Even have a mobile/manufactured home park not far away called Maple Leaf Village. Guess where 80% of them are from? lol I actually have one guy from Toronto who comes down every year for the last 25 years who's become a good friend.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
I did, but I moved here way over 30 years ago when it wasn't cool to move here. We don't consider that a douche bag here. I also worked, and still do. I also didn't move here and try to change the political climate and say "that's not how we did it back north" like a bunch of these people do.
She's wanting to move there as well. She loves the ocean.

I'm wanting as many acres as possible in Montana or south Dakota. Divorce may be right around the corner.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

FJohnny

Established Member
Want to bet, we get a ton. Even have a mobile/manufactured home park not far away called Maple Leaf Village. Guess where 80% of them are from? lol I actually have one guy from Toronto who comes down every year for the last 25 years who's become a good friend.
Haha. Yeah, I knew that. Out west where I am most people at my golf course end up wintering in Arizona or California but there's a solid 10% who head to Florida. They say the place is overrun with Eastern Canadians.

I went for a week or so with a bunch of guys to play World Woods. Great state. You guys have it made. Congrats on your choice!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
She's wanting to move there as well. She loves the ocean.

I'm wanting as many acres as possible in Montana or south Dakota. Divorce may be right around the corner.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk
So crowded by the water Jessie, and expensive. I'm on the Gulf side, big difference. Not sure I could handle the cold. I'd like more land here, but getting older and really don't need it anymore. Now, we'd love to have a second home someplace like that.

Silver95

Established Member
Got a new plate a few weeks ago
5af9bc8b5918fb17f4ea8ca9f1658f06.jpg

ac4f1ed2c67ec71118c5af4b86bd3adb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LS WUT

Established Member
Just finished up some details today. Backs killing me, just sat down for the first time since around 8am or so. Such a cool sight to see all of these hoopty’s. Missing my GT500, and my notch. Those will be here by the end of the week. @03cobra#694 yes I know my driveway is cracked, :D

Attachments

• IMG_3471.jpeg
    IMG_3471.jpeg
    484.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3470.jpeg
    IMG_3470.jpeg
    536.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3469.jpeg
    IMG_3469.jpeg
    470.6 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3468.jpeg
    IMG_3468.jpeg
    547.1 KB · Views: 78

IA Shelby

Established Member
So crowded by the water Jessie, and expensive. I'm on the Gulf side, big difference. Not sure I could handle the cold. I'd like more land here, but getting older and really don't need it anymore. Now, we'd love to have a second home someplace like that.
Three of my northern neighbors have all bought 3rd homes in Cape Coral, Ft Myers and Naples. All 3 are car guys and hard core conservatives. I expect my wife will be dictating we buy a place down there as well.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

LS WUT

Established Member
And filthy.

Us too.
Hahaha, straight savage. So I talked to my landlord about it. She said the tree is growing roots and it’s cracking the driveway. She wants to replace the driveway. She’s extremely cheap, so I don’t see that happening. If you look at my garage it’s half yellow half ripped up paint. There used to be a daycare ran here before I for here. It was hopscotch and such painted on the floor. She said she would have it all pulled up and repainted. Well she didn’t make good on it, so I offered to do it for her and paint it grey. She said that would be fine, but when I left if the floor was “damaged” I’d just have to pay to have it redone, I laughed and said guess she’s staying yellow!

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Just finished up some details today. Backs killing me, just sat down for the first time since around 8am or so. Such a cool sight to see all of these hoopty’s. Missing my GT500, and my notch. Those will be here by the end of the week. @03cobra#694 yes I know my driveway is cracked, :D

Cars look awesome bro. That white coupe hiding in the garage though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Not mine. My wife's step dad finished up his favorite peterbuilt in his fleet. Fresh paint, new bumpers front and rear, and polished everything. Turned out really nice. Sure gonna hate to see it going down a muddy oilfield road, but gotta make them $$$$$$
e324663a99ce32123cb7225d15cae9ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread