Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

TerminatorCobraJP

Established Member
Not mine. My wife's step dad finished up his favorite peterbuilt in his fleet. Fresh paint, new bumpers front and rear, and polished everything. Turned out really nice. Sure gonna hate to see it going down a muddy oilfield road, but gotta make them $$$$$$
e324663a99ce32123cb7225d15cae9ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
I like that a lot. I want a clean Peterbuilt like that some day, I plan on getting into trucking once I'm 21. Very nice

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

C2tuck

Established Member
Not mine. My wife's step dad finished up his favorite peterbuilt in his fleet. Fresh paint, new bumpers front and rear, and polished everything. Turned out really nice. Sure gonna hate to see it going down a muddy oilfield road, but gotta make them $$$$$$

Very nice!

They are an endless money pit.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
She's looking good, Tony. I wanted to take mine out this weather with the weather being so decent, but I had already done an end of year detailing prior to covering her, so she's in hibernation until at least mid-March.
Thanks Bob, I appreciate it

I wish I didn't have to drive mine in inclement weather, but it is my daily driver.
I put the Weathertech floorliners in today. Doesn't look half bad. Once the nice weather breaks next year, I'll put the carpeted mats back in.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

That's nice. Cat or Cummins?
I like that a lot. I want a clean Peterbuilt like that some day, I plan on getting into trucking once I'm 21. Very nice

Sent from my SM-S536DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I was a professional tourist for 22 years racking up about 1.75M miles.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
That's nice. Cat or Cummins?

I was a professional tourist for 22 years racking up about 1.75M miles.
Cat. Its an 05. He only buys 05 or older Cat rigs. Pre emissions. This is the first one he bought that got him started. He has 7 total

C2tuck

Established Member
Yes sir. They can be a very deep rabbit hole if you're not careful and exercise a bit of self control

206599b6f4b1dfc68ebccb49971561e0.jpg

24480673d0fc72f3946c14d9d02d3c6a.jpg

We took an axle out of this one and added two steerable drop axles. Was a huge pain in the ass!

Had to do it to be able to gross this heavy bitch…thats 204k lbs as it sits.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Passed a guy today with a sticker on his door that said 5 million miles! And something about prisoner of the highway
Prisoner of the Highway is a song, right?

That’s just a bunch of miles. I have enough trouble staying awake while putting 20-30k a year on my work truck.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
206599b6f4b1dfc68ebccb49971561e0.jpg

24480673d0fc72f3946c14d9d02d3c6a.jpg

We took an axle out of this one and added two steerable drop axles. Was a huge pain in the ass!

Had to do it to be able to gross this heavy bitch…thats 204k lbs as it sits.
Awesome setup!!! I bet i was a pain but if it lets you slide by D.O.T.......well worth it!! Those guys are a different breed all together

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks Bob, I appreciate it

I wish I didn't have to drive mine in inclement weather, but it is my daily driver.
I put the Weathertech floorliners in today. Doesn't look half bad. Once the nice weather breaks next year, I'll put the carpeted mats back in.
I've never used Weathertech mats, but they're highly recommended and they really work well. I almost bought a set for my old Edge Sport. You have AWD on your G70, right, Tony?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I've never used Weathertech mats, but they're highly recommended and they really work well. I almost bought a set for my old Edge Sport. You have AWD on your G70, right, Tony?
I've many sets of WeatherTech floorliners now. They do work very well and do what they are intended to do.

I do have awd. I wouldn't think of getting rwd living in New England for a daily driver. Hard pass. lol
I'm getting the snow tires mounted on Friday. I don't think the Michelin's will work well in the snow. :oops:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Nice... details??
still going through the car. shaker 1000, and HID's from what I can see from the factory. Stainless works exhaust. aftermarket clutch and shifter...unknown as I got it from a dealership where my son works in TN. Stupid white letters on the tires...coming off. lowered I believe. I haven't gotten on it yet as I'm unsure if it has 93 or 87. Really good shape for the year. Much smaller than the Challenger.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
still going through the car. shaker 1000, and HID's from what I can see from the factory. Stainless works exhaust. aftermarket clutch and shifter...unknown as I got it from a dealership where my son works in TN. Stupid white letters on the tires...coming off. lowered I believe. I haven't gotten on it yet as I'm unsure if it has 93 or 87. Really good shape for the year. Much smaller than the Challenger.

Nice pickup, I’d remove the emblems on the hood but that’s me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread