Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
They are sending someone out in feb to fix it. Great part of the trip to get it was to see my dad in Spokane. The clear bra is on now, the signature wheels showed up and are getting tires mounted now and window tint is done. Too bad it’s 1deg out, would love to put it in drag strip mode. Will get a video of that in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
They are sending someone out in feb to fix it. Great part of the trip to get it was to see my dad in Spokane. The clear bra is on now, the signature wheels showed up and are getting tires mounted now and window tint is done. Too bad it’s 1deg out, would love to put it in drag strip mode. Will get a video of that in the future.

Okay, you're running too fast for me to follow. LOL. I understand that you're selling the Tesla to a friend. What car are you referring to when you said "clear bra is on now, the signature wheels showed up and are getting tires mounted now and window tint is done. Too bad it’s 1deg out, would love to put it in drag strip mode. Will get a video of that in the future."

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
Okay, you're running too fast for me to follow. LOL. I understand that you're selling the Tesla to a friend. What car are you referring to when you said "clear bra is on now, the signature wheels showed up and are getting tires mounted now and window tint is done. Too bad it’s 1deg out, would love to put it in drag strip mode. Will get a video of that in the future."

Sorry that’s on the plaid. I will have pictures maybe today or tomorrow. I just registered the Tesla yesterday, when it’s all done it goes to my friend to be his new nice weather daily. So it will sit for 4 months probably.
Steering wheel is funky, ok for regular driving but shit for autocross. It came with nice 6p brakes but they do not work well. Will search for better pads first before considering the wilwoods that desold designs did on a plaid. I will get regular use-access of this toy

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile appView attachment 1732743

Last edited:

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_5049.JPG

This was supposed to attach on my last post, weird it didn’t

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
A 12V would've been cool. It's going into the shop next month to have the 318 gone through. Higher compression pistons. Chinese aluminum heads, comp cam, comp cam roller rockers, edelbrock performer rpm intake, and a 650 holley.

Hmmm. That does sound fun.

But a 12V swap is only a few wires and probably not much more expensive.

Either way.. that thing is super clean!

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I have 2 1986 Suzuki LT250 Quadracers. One is my 13 year old sons. For Christmas, he got all new plastics and an OEM-repro sticker kit. His is the one with the blue hood.

On the other bike, i had a one-off hand-coned pipe built for it since you cannot find many parts for these any longer.

In my searches for a pipe for these bikes, i came across a local guy that still hand builds them. He does a lot of banshee and dirt drag stuff. Came out awesome and the thing absolutely rips.

C2tuck

Established Member
I have 2 1986 Suzuki LT250 Quadracers. One is my 13 year old sons. For Christmas, he got all new plastics and an OEM-repro sticker kit. His is the one with the blue hood.

On the other bike, i had a one-off hand-coned pipe built for it since you cannot find many parts for these any longer.

In my searches for a pipe for these bikes, i came across a local guy that still hand builds them. He does a lot of banshee and dirt drag stuff. Came out awesome and the thing absolutely rips.

I need a banshee.

LS WUT

Established Member
Gave her a bath and took some pics with the new wheels and tires. She'll be put for most of the winter so i that will give me time to maybe pull the valve covers off and pretty them up. Question?? Wrinkle black or white valve covers??View attachment 1731863View attachment 1731864View attachment 1731865View attachment 1731866

Sent from my SM-N960U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I’ve painted mine, I can show you what mine looks like. Let me find the photo

Users who are viewing this thread