Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

13BlackGT

Established Member
I love the 275 rears. I'll be putting 17" chrome ponies on my lx hatch if LMR ever gets them back in stock.

I keep tossing around just doing 17x8 on all 4 corners. Or doing 17x9 in rear with 275's. But I don't want clearance issues. At minimum I'll have to flip the quad shocks.

Trying to keep this car as stock as possible.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Mine does not have the quad shocks. It’s also very close to the e-brake cables

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Mine does not have the quad shocks. It’s also very close to the e-brake cables

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I believe I had 17x9 on my old 92 coupe I should have never sold. I may just do 17x8's. That's what I have on my 90 coupe.

Bigger tires in the rear look best though.

Edit:. This picture doesn't show it well.
469dc5b1f6d8a8449d873491369777cc.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
2013 Shelby GT500 Super Snake (WideBody) CSM13SS0008

View attachment 1732359
Wow! I cant believe how much these have shot up in value. Another incredible example of a (2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Super Snake Wide Body Hole Shot) up for sale. Any takers here for 250K. Less than 200 of these were produced and very few w/ widebody's. Now's your chance to grab one. Will go fast!

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Wow! I cant believe how much these have shot up in value. Another incredible example of a (2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Super Snake Wide Body Hole Shot) up for sale. Any takers here for 250K. Less than 200 of these were produced and very few w/ widebody's. Now's your chance to grab one. Will go fast!

View attachment 1732541
That is NASTY!! LOVE IT!

IIRC, the HOLESHOT car has a different rear end/strengthened rear end for doing burnouts or something like that?

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
That is NASTY!! LOVE IT!

IIRC, the HOLESHOT car has a different rear end/strengthened rear end for doing burnouts or something like that?
The holeshot pkg gets you 1000hp and includes alot.... cams,headers,custom tune, clutch,suspension and rearend upgrades.
It costs 33k. Im gonna send my SS back this coming fall 2022 to get the holeshot pkg done. Right now I have the SS standard 850hp pkg

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
The holeshot pkg gets you 1000hp and includes alot.... cams,headers,custom tune, clutch,suspension and rearend upgrades.
It costs 33k. Im gonna send my SS back this coming fall 2022 to get the holeshot pkg done. Right now I have the SS standard 850hp pkg

Does that include any other internal engine work? Rods? Pistons?

Edit: looks like there 1000hp package includes a forged motor plus all other options.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Hell yeah bro!
NASTY!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

View attachment 1732541
$250K! Dang.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So the 1000hp pkg will get you 1100 rwhp and holeshot pkg gets you 850rwhp
To clarify, that 1000 HP Package (track only version) produces more than 1,100hp, while the street legal version has approximately 950hp.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
To clarify, that 1000 HP Package (track only version) produces more than 1,100hp, while the street legal version has approximately 950hp.
That is correct CobraBob. The street version isn't really street legal either. Headers are street illegal in all states except for off road use. When shelby does the upgrade you must sign off on a waiver. States with no emissions testing like mine wont have an issue.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
@geoffmt said:
"I am not going to keep it. It’s way out of my budget. The opportunity was there for me to get it, and it’s going to a great friend. Car is fun and fast but the brakes are not up to the weight of the car. I have a warranty claim submitted for the tail light but I would have to drive 550 miles to get it looked at or wait till February."

Thanks for the update. Make sense. Sucks that you'd have to drive 550 miles to get the taillight looked at.

They are sending someone out in feb to fix it. Great part of the trip to get it was to see my dad in Spokane. The clear bra is on now, the signature wheels showed up and are getting tires mounted now and window tint is done. Too bad it’s 1deg out, would love to put it in drag strip mode. Will get a video of that in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is correct CobraBob. The street version isn't really street legal either. Headers are street illegal in all states except for off road use. When shelby does the upgrade you must sign off on a waiver. States with no emissions testing like mine wont have an issue.
That's true about headers. I thought maybe there were changes made, say, to the interior/body that rendered the package "race only". Thanks for the info Vinnie.

Users who are viewing this thread